Ladies, would you allow a 2nd wife? Men, do you want more than 1?

2nd wife?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
For the men: so would your multiple wives be in different countries or would you be ballsy and have them in different cities?

The only guy I know who has all his wives living together is that cadaan dude in that tlc show

What if you found out YOU were the second wife and he announced he would leave the first one for you?
Would your answer change if he was loaded and or handsome?

No, I still deserve a man who is all mine, and then I'd become the other woman.

I'm already a highly educated woman with a career and I don't need a man with money but one with virtue and good morals to be a father.

And the man in your example is clearly not that.

Last edited:
No, I still deserve a man who is all mine, and then I'd become the other woman.

I'm already a highly educated woman with a carrier and I don't need a man with money but one with virtue and good morals to be a father.

And the man in your example is clearly not that.

Wow you have a carrier?

:trumpsmirk: Haayee

I couldn't help myself, lol

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
An actual argument I heard is having a second wife to be the housewife and the first a career woman who would be able to rest after work.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Oh but I really do want to hear your opinions on this.
Some people take on a second wife for noble reasons, there are two sides to every coin

TooMacaan

VIP
Warning!!! Some of the guys who voted that they'd only want 1 wife might be trying to act slick and play stupid with the question & wording (as in, 1 wife...but they'd still cheat and have mistresses/side tings/girlfriends). Don't fall for it, gullibly thinking they are so sweet and virtuous!!

Warning!!! Some of the guys who voted that they'd only want 1 wife might be trying to act slick and play stupid with the question & wording (as in, 1 wife...but they'd still cheat and have mistresses/side tings/girlfriends). Don't fall for it, gullibly thinking they are so sweet and virtuous!!
At least i'm being honest, my first wife will know where i am if i've left the house. :dabcasar::siilaanyosmile:

For the men: so would your multiple wives be in different countries or would you be ballsy and have them in different cities?

The only guy I know who has all his wives living together is that cadaan dude in that tlc show
different countries obviously but only if I was rich, like millionaire rich.
I'd spend exactly 3 months with each one of them. :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts