Ladies, would you allow a 2nd wife? Men, do you want more than 1?

2nd wife?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I wouldn't get them pregnant at the same time. do I sound like a xoolo to u? I'd plan it out.
I agree being married to one woman is a headache enough but I have heard it's much easier to be married to four than one. I know that sounds BS but i heard it from men who have four wives.

and yes if I am a millionaire, do u think i'd have a problem paying bills?

Well then say no more. Frankly a lot of women will settle for being a second, third or fourth wife if their husband has either money or power. They'll even put up with an inattentive husband who is away for months at a time as long as money is flowing.

Good luck with your four wives. :ftw9nwa:

I wish woman could marry 4 men!

I watched a documentary about a
Village in India, where the woman
Have more than one husband lol

IMG_7110.GIF

I would've branded them like cattle..

TooMacaan

VIP
You mean these guys who are all GOD FEARING GOOD men would have EXTRA MARITAL RELATIONS?! :damn:
I know, crazy right?! I didn't believe it at first myself..:pachah1:/s (ish)
u sound paranoid. don't miss out while u over analyze. and no I am not saying ur lying. some guys are like that but u have to learn to tell guys apart if u want to land a decent one.
yh, I have a tendency for paranoia lol. Better safe than sorry imo. :manny: And I used to be somewhat optimistic about using vetting to sort the good from the bad...but apparently, I'm too naive, and even the "good guys" are slaves to their biology. :hillarybiz:

the only women who would agree to being a sister wife is someone who doesn't actually care about you, or a salafi.

if you're good with that then more power to you

TooMacaan

VIP
Ahh you're a christian:ohhh: Well in that case don't you know that monogamy is a lie, and that you can in fact have multiple wives:mjohreally:
What indicated to you that I was a Christian?:cosbyhmm: And if any man believes monogamy is a lie, then he can :camby:and find a woman who shares those same beliefs! I'm never gonna agree with it.

If anything, I'd be the one with multiple husbands. Polyandry:ahh: :2tjlv3e:

yh, I have a tendency for paranoia lol. Better safe than sorry imo. :manny: And I used to be somewhat optimistic about using vetting to sort the good from the bad...but apparently, I'm too naive, and even the "good guys" are slaves to their biology. :hillarybiz:
You sound pretty intelligent. I am not buying u'd be naive to vet someone.

An actual argument I heard is having a second wife to be the housewife and the first a career woman who would be able to rest after work.

The opposite set up is far more common
1st wife is housewife, second is career woman.

Last edited by a moderator:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
The opposite set up is far more common
1st wife is housewife, second is career woman.
Seriously? That sounds so interesting. I wonder what the rationale is behind that for everyone involved. You'd think a career woman would be more likely to be independent than a second wife judging from all these answers from posters.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Let me get this straight: multiple wives are halal and I'm not bashing anyone who prefers more wives.
The thing I'm interested is the rationale behind a man w an avg salary getting multiple wives in a first world country, if it would be worth the headaches cadaans have put in the way to discourage polygamy as well as finding willing wives. I'd imagine the situation would be different in Somalia.

TooMacaan

VIP
@Laila and @TooMacaan i would like to apologize to you guys.:farmajoyaab: After "rubbing one of" my brain has become much clearer, and i can see that what i said was vulgar and haram. I hope guys can find it in your hearts to forgive me:mjcry:

this for to Toomacaan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:farmajoyaab:Apparently "rubbing one of" (??) didn't provide your mind with enough clarity. :mahubowtf:
@YoungFarah pls sort this little boy out and enlighten him on the ways & benefits of NoFap.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I would never risk losing my kids and wife just to get married a second time. 1 wife is more than enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts