Ladies only poll: Would you ever marry a much older man?

Would you marry a man that is much older than you?

• Total voters

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
For me (if I was single). I wouldn't mind it, if he was FINE, HEALTHY, FIT, and RICH. But has anyone met a Somali oday that meets that criteria.

View attachment 321145

where-wherearethey.gif
Find me a somali man that looks like Henry cavill :sass2:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Somali women in their 30s, look no different to Somali women in their 20s. That's the truth. In fact, I've seen Somali women in their 40s, and thought they were in their 30s.

With men, thanks to a lot of them not believing in sunscreen or other skincare, they don't hold up as well. Plus all those years of baasto and bariis, hits them in Middle-Age. The only ones I have seen that are attractive, are those nomads and fishermen, because they tend to be lean and fit.
Black don’t crack

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
7 years is better but I’d be with someone 10 years older.

But the only thing is was he married before and why did he get a divorce? If not, why’d it take so long for him to decide to get married?

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
7 years is better but I’d be with someone 10 years older.

But the only thing is was he married before and why did he get a divorce? If not, why’d it take so long for him to decide to get married?
Ya do a MOT history check sis i see youuuuu

I have cousins/colleagues in their late thirties and I feel like we are somewhat in the same generation.

On the other hand, I also feel like I would not be as tolerant with missteps from a man 10-15 years my senior. You had a 15 year head start!! Act like it!
:stressed:

30s is young tbh, but that's for people in their late 20s to early 30s. For someone in their early 20s, 30s will feel old.

In reality, when people are in their 30s, they are still young, energetic and tend to keep up with latest trends and other current events. That said, a man in his 30s should have his affairs in order, I agree with you on that.

Nah that Sprinke, Sprinkle women is a fem cell. I don't like what she preaches to young women.

She's not a femcel, she's married to a rich man. In fact, fem-cel is an oxymoron, what woman can't get laid?

She's a financial advisor, who caters to the money above everything crowd. Truth be told, women are biologically ingrained to seek stability, not just for themselves but for their offspring. And that is something to be commended, not denigrated, because a man's duty is to feed the family, no matter what.

She's a financial advisor, who caters to the money above everything crowd. Truth be told, women are biologically ingrained to seek stability, not just for themselves but for their offspring. And that is something to be commended, not denigrated, because a man's duty is to feed the family, no matter what.
When does she advise on finances in the relationship the beginning or the end of a relationship?

Trending