Ladies only poll: Would you ever marry a much older man?

Would you marry a man that is much older than you?

• Total voters
The criteria:

hallmark movie smile GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Dragons Den Television GIF by CBC

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

sign language height GIF by Sign with Robert

Season 8 No GIF by Paramount+

Handsome/Silver Fox
Rich
Tall
Doctor

Two votes for: "IT BETTER BE WORTH IT!"

happy.gif

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
Somali women in their 30s, look no different to Somali women in their 20s. That's the truth. In fact, I've seen Somali women in their 40s, and thought they were in their 30s.

With men, thanks to a lot of them not believing in sunscreen or other skincare, they don't hold up as well. Plus all those years of baasto and bariis, hits them in Middle-Age. The only ones I have seen that are attractive, are those nomads and fishermen, because they tend to be lean and fit.

Sunscreen is a complete hoax, walaashay. Hunter-Gatherer and Pastoral nomadic groups looked pretty alright despite being in the sun a whole lot and not getting the regular abundance of food we can get today. The reason the sun causes a lot of problems for people nowadays is seed/vegetable oils that cause peroxidation in their epidermis when the sun's rays touch it. Cadaans even report, anecdotally, that when they cut out seed oils long enough and do something like a carnivore diet that they stop sunburning altogether:

Vegetable oils are also arguably the culprit for all that cellulite ladies have been convinced is "natural". That sunscreen is arguably doing damage as well with all the estrogenic, endocrine system disrupting gunk that leaches into your system through it. And, to be honest, the men and women age pretty comparably poorly in my experience, it's just that the women tend to have skincare routines and utilize make-up which slows things down as well as masks them better. They're all eating the same poor modern foods on average. At least that was definitely the case in the UAE.

Last edited:
Sunscreen is a complete hoax, walaashay. Hunter-Gatherer and Pastoral nomadic groups looked pretty alright despite being in the sun a whole lot and not getting the regular abundance of food we can get today. The reason the sun causes a lot of problems for people nowadays is seed/vegetable oils that cause peroxidation in their epidermis when the sun's rays touch it. Cadaans even report, anecdotally, that when they cut out seed oils long enough and do something like a carnivore diet that they stop sunburning altogether:

Vegetable oils are also arguably the culprit for all that cellulite ladies have been convinced is "natural". That sunscreen is arguably doing damage as well with all the estrogenic, endocrine system disrupting gunk that leaches into your system through it. And, to be honest, the men and women age pretty comparably poorly in my experience, it's just that the women tend to have skincare routines and utilize make-up which slows things down as well as masks them better. They're all eating the same poor modern foods on average. At least that was definitely the case in the UAE.

Thanks for sharing, I didn't know how harmful seed oils were. I cook with Olive Oil thankfully.

Sunscreen does protect against hyperpigmentation, so it's not just about ageing, it's about maintaining an even complexion.

Yaraye

VIP
Only If he rich, generous, and has no more than 1-2 children. If he has more than 1-2 children, you can forget about getting a lot of spending money or inheriting it. The Pros have to far outweigh the cons.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
The mindset of younger guys is so unattractive. Theyre so sassy and stingy and incels at the same time. Older guys all day

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
La Roche Posay Anthelios Sunscreen SPF 60

Generic Tretinoin cream

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Eye Serum

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

:sass2:
You have a more elaborate skincare routine than me, giiiirrrrlll:jaynerd::yousmart:im stealing your routine

Trending

Latest posts