Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Never in history have we ever been referred to as Mohamud Bari not during the Kacaan, colonial era or now whatever those niggas told you was bullshit nothing short of a war is going to happen in Laascaanood and it’s gonna end with your cousins from Gabilay sent to the akhira :rejoice:

Wallahi ur actually retarded af. Some crazy coping :dead:

Fam I just posted you multiple proof and you just ignore it sxb. You can keep playing dumb to save the embarrassment :russ: :dead:

DB82E426-CC8A-448A-BBCF-85B6A75811DB.jpeg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You’re grasping for straws at this point none of the guys are legitimate isimo.
Now you backtracking and saying they not legitimate after calling out ur bullshit. You ain’t gotta lie to kick it little nigga :russ:

@Vito Rizutto old deputy-governor helping our revolution, all the Laascaanood MPs resigned insha Allah Laascaanood mayor will be next, SL’s time in Sool will come to an end bithnillah

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...BdXyPJBVl&id=1920047704982866&mibextid=qC1gEa
Yeah sure buddy
5177A2E4-A540-4D8C-BB07-4ADB47EFEF88.gif

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
My dad's from Laascaanood and I have lots of family there wallahi I hope they stay safe. Before I was neutral in my feelings towards Somaliland now I absolutely despise them I hope Somaliland crumbles.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Beesha Ogadeen recognize Laascanood Genocide and say they will support their brothers

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
PL Minister of Information encourages all Darood to use Garacad port and stop using Berbera port.

Walahi I don't see Iidooria as a threat whatsoever. We just need one hardline political party that kicks them all out, from their businessmen to the Isaaq waiters and beyond. In real life, their people flood our cities looking for passports, jobs and even spouses. The only thing standing between Iidooria's economic collapse and total ruin in general, are naive "Somalinimo" people and all the people they ensnared via guur.

Let's keep it real.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

56 pages later… and yet Laascaanood still aint free. This thread is gold whole lot of fake bravado.

Dhulbahante barking alot but only thing they can do is throw stones like Palestinians. Then we have their Majeerteen brothers who refuse to shoot a single bullet for them.

DAE2A48C-763C-4D26-A028-879C4207BA2F.jpeg

But I understand Deni aint willing to fight last time they got their ass whooped fleeing their Tukaraq base leaving nice war booty for the mighty iidoors. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.