Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is either full of reer khatumo pretending to be Somalilanders to drag in Puntland into their issues or reer idoor who want to be karbashed. Either way puntites have bigger business to attend to

Deni wisely chose neutrality. @TekNiKo is fanning the flame here.

I noticed there is hardly anyone claiming to be pro khaatumo seeg. Its embarassing to to have almost 60 pages devoted to discussing Laas Caanood village riots between pro khaatumoseeg rioters against Laas Caascoond natives who support democracy under JSL. But you have to acknowledge the reer Burtinle/Garoowe anti Deni activists contributions

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Puntland is ready to free Khaatumo through economic means only.

1672792277471.png

Deni wisely chose neutrality. @TekNiKo is fanning the flame here.

I noticed there is hardly anyone claiming to be pro khaatumo seeg. Its embarassing to to have almost 60 pages devoted to discussing Laas Caanood village riots between pro khaatumoseeg rioters against Laas Caascoond natives who support democracy under JSL. But you have to acknowledge the reer Burtinle/Garoowe anti Deni activists contributions

somaliland secceding would take away 90 percent of Farmaajo stans. Online Reer Khatum dickride that nigga harder than his own clan. I prefer secessionists over centralists neokacaanists.

Kkkk look at you man trying to save face. Maxmuud bari is the nickname of Maxmuud Garaad, 1 of the 2 subclans that Dhulbahante breaks out into(Faarax Garaad and Maxmuud Garaad). I had dumb it down for you and here’s more proof of supposed made up clan :dead:

View attachment 247845View attachment 247846

You must feel stupid now :russ:
There’s no sub-clan named Mohamud Bari those niggas represent themselves :dead:
The only oday that matters is Garaadka guud, Garaad Jaamac

And who tf is "Maxamuud Bari" . Are we making up clans now:drakekidding:
Mohamud Bari πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Kkkk look at you man trying to save face. Maxmuud bari is the nickname of Maxmuud Garaad, 1 of the 2 subclans that Dhulbahante breaks out into(Faarax Garaad and Maxmuud Garaad). I had dumb it down for you and here’s more proof of supposed made up clan :dead:

View attachment 247845View attachment 247846

You must feel stupid now :russ:
There’s no sub-clan named Mohamud Bari those niggas represent themselves :dead:

Mohamud Bari πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Look what I posted to his reply. You guys just wanna save face after all the hyping and chest beating y’all been doing this whole week :mjlol:

Have we become Palestinians.

Puntland needs to send their military force into sool region. The Iidoor Jew is killing our people in Laasacanood

:jcoleno:

I told you it’s nickname for maxamud garaad you clearly being obtuse so you can hide from the L

View attachment 247862View attachment 247863
]

:russ:
Never in history have we ever been referred to as Mohamud Bari not during the Kacaan, colonial era or now whatever those niggas told you was bullshit nothing short of a war is going to happen in Laascaanood and it’s gonna end with your cousins from Gabilay sent to the akhira :rejoice:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Never in history have we ever been referred to as Mohamud Bari not during the Kacaan, colonial era or now whatever those niggas told you was bullshit nothing short of a war is going to happen in Laascaanood and it’s gonna end with your cousins from Gabilay sent to the akhira :rejoice:

Wallahi ur actually retarded af. Some crazy coping :dead:

Fam I just posted you multiple proof and you just ignore it sxb. You can keep playing dumb to save the embarrassment :russ: :dead:

DB82E426-CC8A-448A-BBCF-85B6A75811DB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts