BREAKING NEWS Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laagite

الداروودي
If they were ethnic cleansing don’t you think they would just kill random folks instead of dhulo politicians who are running for a seat in somaliland politics?

Face it sxb it’s you punanilanders who are know to do political assassinations as show here In the clip from ur parliament and the many MPs who been killed in puntland stop being so delusional :russ:

Why would landheere ibnu Landheer Dhoobo Dareed say this when in Sanaag your borders getting violated as is.

Minister of Education was in Damala Xagare, Shimbiraale and , Dureera, Fiqi and Dawaco last month and he was in Biyo Guduud&Carmale 2 years ago, just wait until the elders wake up its gonna be a rude awakening for SL.

Even Sayidka didnt feel safe with the treacherous Ogaden who served Menelik and betrayed our nation, history repeats itself with Madoobe and co. Its no wonder Sayidka drew his soldiers from his rer abti the noble Dhulbahante who defeated Britain
"Ogaadeen haddaan ahay dad, wow amar sareeyaaye
Oo ubaxa baarkaan ihiyo, awrta Haashimiye
Abtirsiimadey waxay gashaa, odayo waaweyne
Halkaan ugu arooraana waa, odayga Daaroode

Rasuulkii udgoonaana waa, ina-adeerkay e (
Sayidkii Axmed ahaana, way awow runna ahee
Ibraahiin Rashiid aabbahay, odaygii weeyaane

Asaxaabihii oo dhan baan, ehel wadaagnaaye
Hadba anigu qoyskaan ahaa, loo irkanaayaye
Nin Amxaara mooyee intii, edeg adduun joogta
Islaameedku wuxuu ii yaqaan, ehelu kharykiiye
Aakhiro albaabbada jannaan, agabsanaayaaye"

Sayid Mohamed!

keep hating laangaab aan ciilay baad tahaye.

Says the laangaab doqon that hides behind the Kenyan muscles
Ciil ku dhimo
Axmed-Madoobe.jpg

when I came to gedo without those kenyan tanks and took your dhaxal adoo nool. :heh:

go back to the kitchen nayaa.

I hate to say this but Mx and dhulus are ceebta daarood walahi. No other daarood have experienced what they’re going through in 2023. Their women should stop having kids for these cowards.

If governor and police chief step down. That mean Lasscanood will be free from Idoor like bari sanaag did in 2019.
I’d rather they both get bullets to the head bro lol
I hate to say this but Mx and dhulus are ceebta daarood walahi. No other daarood have experienced what they’re going through in 2023. Their women should stop having kids for these cowards.
MX have mind-fucked you haven’t they what do they even have to do with the thread :mjlaugh: The situation in Sool has been the way it is since 2007 because Pro-SL Dhulos (Cambaashe, Xabsade) have made it this way. It’s not Dhulos vs Shisheeye like you’re trying to portray it.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia

MX have mind-fucked you haven’t they what do they even have to do with the thread :mjlaugh: The situation in Sool has been the way it is since 2007 because Pro-SL Dhulos (Cambaashe, Xabsade) have made it this way. It’s not Dhulos vs Shisheeye like you’re trying to portray it.
What’s your sub?

It’s true though. No other daarood tribe have experienced this humiliation in their land. Horta, why every dhulus say it’s Ina cambaashe vs other dhulus. I see this as an excuse for not trying to deal with the men Cambaashe is taking orders from.

It’s true though. No other daarood tribe have experienced this humiliation in their land. Horta, why every dhulus say it’s Ina cambaashe vs other dhulus. I see this as an excuse for not trying to deal with the men Cambaashe is taking orders from.
if he were to defect tomorrow what are they going to do other than cut his mushahar the men he has under his control are mostly his clansmen plus some baharsame and ugaaryahan, SL is only in our region through him there’s a reason they don’t exist in cayn or badhan.
What’s your sub?
Naleeye ahmed, same jiffo as Karaash

Last edited:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
if he were to defect tomorrow what are they going to do other than cut his mushahar the men he has under his control are mostly his clansmen plus some baharsame and ugaaryahan, SL is only in our region through him there’s a reason they don’t exist in cayn or badhan.

My grandmother is naleye axmed, very good people. are you a supporter of puntland?

Inshallah Sool will be peaceful once these men are dealt with. I know there are no idoors in sool because all of the soldiers that PL captured in the Tukaraq war were dhulus which is sad. There has to be a solution to stop these killings.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Inshallah Sool will be peaceful once these men are dealt with. I know there are no idoors in sool because all of the soldiers that PL captured in the Tukaraq war were dhulus which is sad. There has to be a solution to stop these killings.
Wallahi there’s bare iidoors stationed there including my cousin. A lot of them been there for years to the point the been marrying into the local women and settled there :lol:

744E30B8-DF27-4152-91C8-94EA9E3424B7.jpeg

We know who's behind all this assassinations against activists and politicians in the city and trying to stir up fitna between the communities in Somaliland and it seems its working out but their time will come when Allah swt exposes them.

لقد ابتغوا الفتنة من قبل وقلبوا لك الأمور حتى جاء الحق وظهر أمر الله وهم كارهون

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending