Kenya accused Amina of helping Somalia 'S IC case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it is true. A lot of clans lie about their origins. Maybe these guys are just Cushitic Midgaan who made up a false history.

Only after a genetic test will I believe they are of Indian origin.

You could be right but they have this Indian hair until today.

Apollo

VIP
If thats her husband then he aint somali for sure

I have seen ethnic Somalis who look like that.

They may be like the Sheekhaal. Only a foreign paternal founder, but their autosomal ancestry being mostly Somali.

I doubt they are majority Indian. We need to get one tested.

They may be like the Sheekhaal. Only a foreign paternal founder, but their autosomal ancestry being mostly Somali.

Khalid ahmed hides his tribe, he just uses term Somali ethnic.

Is it just me or does Amina Mohamed look like Somali version of Hillary Clinton in that picture

Kindly of, but spit on her picture she is Kenyan this woman. I don't want her in AU. From outside she looks Somali but inside the woman is Kenyan married to Indian and uses this Somali image to promote herself. We don't want her to claim us.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Kindly of, but spit on her picture she is Kenyan this woman. I don't want her in AU. From outside she looks Somali but inside the woman is Kenyan married to Indian and uses this Somali image to promote herself. We don't want her to claim us.
I'm unfamiliar with this woman but Wikipedia doesn't say much about her being Somali, only that she was born to ethnic Somali parents.
What has she done wrong?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

Ethnic Somalis dont have red skin hes 100 % asian the lightest we go is light brown

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Ethnic Somalis dont have red skin hes 100 % asian the lightest we go is light brown
There are a small minority of Somalis who are as light as Arabs
There's massive variation in our skin colour, it's just that the overwhelming majority of us range from light brown to dark brown

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There are a small minority of Somalis who are as light as Arabs
There's massive variation in our skin colour, it's just that the overwhelming majority of us range from light brown to dark brown
Nope there aren't red Somalis sxb that isn't part of our range

s-l300.jpg

Somalis don't come in that colour.

I'm unfamiliar with this woman but Wikipedia doesn't say much about her being Somali, only that she was born to ethnic Somali parents.
What has she done wrong?

The Kenyan government uses as to defend the mistreatment and ethnic cleansing of Somalis in Kenya. Because she is Somali the media believes her but inside her home there are not any Somali in her even her daughter dates the president 'S son. Listen her defending Kenyan government

proof kenyan bantus new a bigger enemy then ethiopian xaarbash

That's why Kenyan and Ethiopian Somalis should be banned from Somali politics and kick out those Kenyan and Ethiopian MP from Somali parliament.
But to be fair her brother built the airport in Taleex town. He is good man away from politics.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The Kenyan government uses as to defend the mistreatment and ethnic cleansing of Somalis in Kenya. Because she is Somali the media believes her but inside her home there are not any Somali in her even her daughter dates the president 'S son. Listen her defending Kenyan government
:drakewtf:
Why is she defending a country that resents her people and wants to ship them back to Somalia
That interview was painful to watch, difficult to believe that she's a high ranking official of the Kenyan government :westbrookwtf:

:drakewtf:
Why is she defending a country that resents her people and wants to ship them back to Somalia
That interview was painful to watch, difficult to believe that she's a high ranking official of the Kenyan government :westbrookwtf:

I know lot of dirty in her family (her family history until today )but I will take the higher road. I don't want her to be in AU it will get worse for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending