Kenya accused Amina of helping Somalia 'S IC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
There's a minority of sujus that really think they're Kenyan.

I despise those suju types so much, truly disgusting people. Before Somalis from Somalia came to Kenya, they were basically third class citizens, yet they continue to talk about "Reer Somalia" ruining the Somali reputation.

Keep an eye on these people using our name to get ahead in life

If this woman Amina became head of AU, she will make things difficult for Somalia, her weaknesses point is her deadbeat nephew (ex Con artist) from NA but she is clean and don't steal.

Kenya is her country where she was born in and grew up peacefully in. They provided her the opportunity to get educated and attain one of the highest office in Kenya and now she might possibly be chosen for the AU chairmanship. She has no need to show loyalty to a just because she happens to be Somali.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somalized Indians? Da fuq. They exist?

I heard there were some of Mogadishu in the past, but tiny numbers and they did not claim to be Somalized.

lol I have met several. They don't speaking any timo jileec language and came to Somalia forever ago. There's also some from waqooyi but they came with the brits.

@Canuck Why is their daughter a grown woman if the couple got married in 2002? I call this BS.

PHOTOS of First Son Muhoho Kenyatta’s HOT Girlfriend.. CS Amina Mohammed’s Daughter
By Ken / Tuesday, 05 Jan 2016 07:06AM / / Tags: amina mohammed, Firyal Nur Al Hossain, Muhoho Kenyatta

President Uhuru Kenyatta’s second son Muhoho Kenyatta recently appeared in public with his new girlfriend. The couple visited Kenyatta National Hospital and made some donations.

The hot lady is now being reported to be daughter to Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary Amina Mohammed. Firyal Nur Al Hossain is a fashion designer like her boyfriend, owning fashion label Nur Clothing.

Firyal Nur was born in New York, and raised in Geneva. CS Amina was Kenya’s permanent representative to the United Nation’s office at Geneva from 2000 to 2006.

Nur studied in the US, Switzerland and Kenya. She has a degree in Public & International Relations.

Perhaps helped by her diplomatic background, Nur is widely traveled and on her Facebook lists places like France, Miami among others.

Some photo of the lass.

- See more at: http://nairobiwire.com/2016/01/phot...-mohammeds-daughter.html#sthash.lDRqinCB.dpuf

She doesn't look, dress or sound Somali. I call bullshit on her being the Somali FM's daughter.

People really need to stop calling Ogayslabe and Warsangeli Indians. If they do have foreign ancestry it is most likely south Semitic like the Arab saalax.

waraabe

Your superior
She doesn't look, dress or sound Somali. I call bullshit on her being the Somali FM's daughter.

People really need to stop calling Ogayslabe and Warsangeli Indians. If they do have foreign ancestry it is most likely south Semitic like the Arab saalax.

To be honest I never seen anyone calling warsangeli Indian, they are some of the darkest Somali

To be honest I never seen anyone calling warsangeli Indian, they are some of the darkest Somali

I only see it on forums. Yeah, I know an old Ogayslabe woman who's a family friend and she's as dark as Wesley Snipes. Here hair is like pure silk though.

As if Somalis and currysmelling Indians were getting it on. They despise one another. :siilaanyolaugh:

What does her family have to do with anything? Why do s always bring family into everything, wouldn't it just be easier to judge everyone based on their own character

What does her family have to do with anything? Why do s always bring family into everything, wouldn't it just be easier to judge everyone based on their own character

If you don't Somalia's politics, then plz don't comment on them and stay in your 3 village's topics and Recognition of 3 villages. And never call Somalia zoo again.

If you don't Somalia's politics, then plz don't comment on them and stay in your 3 village's topics and Recognition of 3 villages. And never call Somalia zoo again.

Sxb you're the one who muddle every political post with your unrelated comments. I ask you again what does her family have to do with her politics?

Somalia, Somaliland it's all one big zoo

Sxb you're the one who muddle every political post with your unrelated comments. I ask you again what does her family have to do with her politics?

Somalia, Somaliland it's all one big zoo

No it is not zoo but struggling country like rest of third world countries. And the people like you and their somalidiid that made it zoo. Educate your somalidiid people and leave us to our struggle.

waraabe

Your superior
No it is not zoo but struggling country like rest of third world countries. And the people like you and their somalidiid that made it zoo. Educate your somalidiid people and leave us to our struggle.

Stop working with Kenya and Ethiopia.
IMG_1845.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending