Kenya accused Amina of helping Somalia 'S IC case

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not zoo but struggling country like rest of third world countries. And the people like you and their somalidiid that made it zoo. Educate your somalidiid people
and leave us to our struggle.

Who are we? Lol I'm assuming you're referring to Somaliland, going by that 3 village comment kkkkk why do you bring up clan when I didn't even mention it.

Also Somaliland wouldn't have left if the rest of Somalia wasn't such a zoo :kanyeshrug: my point still stands

Who are we? Lol I'm assuming you're referring to Somaliland, going by that 3 village comment kkkkk why do you bring up clan when I didn't even mention it.

Also Somaliland wouldn't have left if the rest of Somalia wasn't such a zoo :kanyeshrug: my point still stands

If male member here uses the term "zoo" I would call him pig and monkey, but Out of you being female I wouldn't do it. According to your logic, using term zoo make you straight animal.

Last edited:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Firyal Nur Al Hossain, Amina Mohamed's niece was voted as one of the most influential women in fashion who are under 30 years. Her nomination came in the ...:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts