Justice for Porcupines

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cumar dropping gems right now, FKD master lmfao. and damn Dhulos truly are their own worst enemy, they were nut heads waging war against each other and their neighbours they attacked ogaden and MJ too, even now they are still fighting each other:farmajoyaab:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Saalax Bidaar is right, porcupine lives don't really matter. :mjlol:

Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 17.39.16.png

They managed to kill one but the Dhulos killed 7 in response :russ:

#porculivesmatter

Cumar

VIP
This is absolute truth. Rer Buhoodle could have very easily whipped HJ if it wasn’t for SL army coming to rescue.

I remember scores of HY bari and JB died in that war

For shame too, these kids were braging about killing JB colonel. So much reer galbeed and GX shed blood for these ungrateful scrubs. We should have let them get karbaashed.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
For shame too, these kids were braging about killing JB colonel. So much reer galbeed and GX shed blood for these ungrateful scrubs. We should have let them get karbaashed.

And useless SL police shot 4 more people dead protesting the slaying of the Saraakiil smh

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow @GBTarmy @Poets @nine

Here is the source kkk. Imagine being @waraabe he called in MJ to fight for him war ileen wuxu waa naag.

Imagine having the gall to talk shit about a clan you begged for help.

Other HA can talk but not @waraabe folks :mjlol:

View attachment 54526
Funny story. I originally heard this story from a grateful Habar Awal Yunis Nuh in a Twitter gc. He said that he loved MJs and would forever be in our debt. Very good Muslim unlike a certain someone .

Horta, where is that ungrateful weed smoking homosexual wretch called @waraabe? We saved your lineage from extinction warya. The only reason you exist is because of us and all you do is throw insults at us unprovoked. I knew that you were deeply flawed but I did not realise that you were a person of such low moral character. Shame on you.

Cumar

VIP
@Gucci mane @Azirah Anonymous

That feeling when you are Laandheer and relevant in 3 countries. :trumpsmirk:

Imagine just being confined to Somaliland kkk couldn't be me:russ:

alhamdulillah Beesha is blessed :salute:

Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 18.06.01.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 18.06.22.png

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Feminine huuno Habar Awal uunsada talking about warfare is a new one runtii. The biggest Camel raid in history was preformed on you guys and not one single camel regained.

Yet these woman dare to talk about warfare Yaaahuuuu dhegida Isaaq waaxid

Cumar

VIP
Feminine huuno Habar Awal uunsada talking about warfare is a new one runtii. The biggest Camel raid in history was preformed on you guys and not one single camel regained.

Yet these woman dare to talk about warfare Yaaahuuuu dhegida Isaaq waaxid

Making up fake news won't change the reality. You aren't called GusJeclo for no reason in history books. If it wasn't for other Isaaqs you'd be sucking off faaqash to survive kkk.

My subclan are mentioned in history for bravery while yours is notable for using British muscle to expand.
raids-jpg.7530

xaMNka7.png

In the 90s we occupied Zaylac a shisheeye port using only JB muslce, while your ignoble folks could not even travel to Buhoodle which is strone throw away from Burco. Don't make me laugh :mjlol:

In 2009 Jibril Abokor were taking care of business in galbeed I remember the Gabiley - Borama highway was no go zone all men of Samaroon were rounded up and shot on the spot no naxaariis can you say you ever did the same to your Dhulo enemies the answer is no if you tried it you would have been xasuuqed while we did this under Samaroon president with no qualms about it.

Forget Dhulos entire HJ got slapped around by Reer Hagar don't ever think you are even remotely tested in combat.

We are not cut from the same cloth little boy.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Making up fake news won't change the reality. You aren't called GusJeclo for no reason in history books. If it wasn't for other Isaaqs you'd be sucking off faaqash to survive kkk.

My subclan are mentioned in history for bravery while yours is notable for using British muscle to expand.
raids-jpg.7530

xaMNka7.png

In the 90s we occupied Zaylac a shisheeye port using only JB muslce, while your ignoble folks could not even travel to Buhoodle which is strone throw away from Burco. Don't make me laugh :mjlol:

In 2009 Jibril Abokor were taking care of business in galbeed I remember the Gabiley - Borama highway was no go zone all men of Samaroon were rounded up and shot on the spot no naxaariis can you say you ever did the same to your Dhulo enemies the answer is no if you tried it you would have been xasuuqed while we did this under Samaroon president with no qualms about it.

Forget Dhulos entire HJ got slapped around by Reer Hagar don't ever think you are even remotely tested in combat.

We are not cut from the same cloth little boy.

God bless Ciidankii JB; 99aad fighting in Western coastal areas

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Very interesting thread. I hope peace prevails in Somaliland regions.

At the end of the day Muslim blood being spilt is tragic.

waraabe

Your superior
Funny story. I originally heard this story from a grateful Habar Awal Yunis Nuh in a Twitter gc. He said that he loved MJs and would forever be in our debt. Very good Muslim unlike a certain someone .

Horta, where is that ungrateful weed smoking homosexual wretch called @waraabe? We saved your lineage from extinction warya. The only reason you exist is because of us and all you do is throw insults at us unprovoked. I knew that you were deeply flawed but I did not realise that you were a person of such low moral character. Shame on you.

The son of gaal mj woman are you still crying cuz your great granny was sold to me

waraabe

Your superior
@Crow @GBTarmy @Poets @nine

Here is the source kkk. Imagine being @waraabe he called in MJ to fight for him war ileen wuxu waa naag.

Imagine having the gall to talk shit about a clan you begged for help.

Other HA can talk but not @waraabe folks :mjlol:

View attachment 54526

Sheegato I know you like to claim SM but has there been a JA president or vice prez. The JA you sheegato garac claim are owned by nuux Ismail. JA are nuux ismaciil cannon fodder lol

Status
Not open for further replies.