Justice for Porcupines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Come on brothet where is your common sense? The Federal Govt controls 4 blocks in their own bloody capital. Puntland has been struggling recapturing that little tuulo Tukaraq. How are they gonna come to your aid, ilaahay baan kugu dhaarshay.

Wheres Mustafe Martin heard hes still in Puntland? Nigga cant even go back to his own tuulo. You been taking Ls after Ls lately.

:pachah1:

Wallahi SL is done I am telling you the whole thing was based on seeking recognition and there is never going to be recognized:chrisfreshhah:

You have two options

Join Somalia and become respectable again
Or take your two clan jeegaan maamul consisting of only HJ and HA areas and run with it :drakelaugh:

Garxajjs are loyal to the blue flag and our boys will be part of SNA that liberate Our clan deegaans

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Your saying this comfortably while you live in the West. You know if you want to sparkle a new civil war again your people have too much too lose. Start a war face gaajo, qax iyo dhimasho. Again you live comfortable in the west a war wont effect you but it will effect your poor family members back home.

Somaliland army colonels :damedamn:

cVwjDGn.jpg

But Somaliland biggest military hardware is based in Caynaba, we have the keys of the toys :banderas:

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Somaliland army colonels :damedamn:

cVwjDGn.jpg

But Somaliland biggest military hardware is based in Caynaba, we have the keys of the toys :banderas:
Langaab foqol langaab kkk we have almost double the colonels you do yet you brag like you are something.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Your saying this comfortably while you live in the West. You know if you want to sparkle a new civil war again your people have too much too lose. Start a war face gaajo, qax iyo dhimasho. Again you live comfortable in the west a war wont effect you but it will effect your poor family members back home.
Not necessarily a civil war. That is stupid.
Because in a civil war I kill 30 of you and you kill 20 of mine and then after some back and forth we come to peace agreement and start from scratch again. We already went through that once

This time Garxajis has completely lost all faith in Somaliland and are willing for alternative and I don’t see anything better than joining federal Somalia.

Sure Somalia has all its issues but its prospects are much better than hopeless Jeegaan state that can’t even provide simple things like water in the capital of all places

Cumar

VIP
Silanyo gave you all this because of xididnimo, walahi Silanyo was more SM than HJ. Dunno why.

Langaab kkk coming with so many excuses :mjlol:

There is 3 top Generals in SL army waa Sacaad Muuse, Samaroon iyo Arap.

Even insignificant Arap are more relevant then your folk in the army.

Langaab kkk coming with so many excuses :mjlol:

There is 3 top Generals in SL army waa Sacaad Muuse, Samaroon iyo Arap.

Even insignificant Arap are more relevant then your folk in the army.

Aigu iska ciyaal baa tahay, little more colonels will not help you if sh!t hits the fan tomorrow, you have little more colonels and I have the gun. You think we gave you more colonels easily, We have better thing than colonel, most weapons in our hands. Caynaba military hub of Somaliland and HJ have gun.

Cumar

VIP
Aigu iska ciyaal baa tahay, little more colonels will not help you if sh!t hits the fan tomorrow, you have little more colonels and I have the gun. You think we gave you more colonels easily, We have better thing than colonel, most weapons in our hands. Caynaba military hub of Somaliland and HJ have gun.

You don't have shit Reer Hagar can genocide the entire HJ in mere hours if it werent for Somaliland Army you would have been extinct long time ago.

You don't have shit Reer Hagar can genocide the entire HJ in mere hours if it werent for Somaliland Army you would have been extinct long time ago.

Thanks for the laugh sxb :pachah1:I inherited most of my land from Dhulos in the last 100 years.

Taariikhda wax ka baro.

Cumar

VIP
Thanks for the laugh sxb :pachah1:I inherited most of my land from Dhulos in the last 100 years.

Taariikhda wax ka baro.

Forget history as recent as 2011 Kalshaale We all remember when you lot were getting murked daily. :pachah1:

Cumar

VIP
History kulaha like it isn't recorded.

The only time u expanded was when Dhulos were at their weakest and half the clan was massacred in Dervish wars. Coward kkk.

Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 17.31.27.png

History kulaha like it isn't recorded.

The only time u expanded was when Dhulos were at their weakest and half the clan was massacred in Dervish wars. Coward kkk.

View attachment 54528

I am talking as recent as 1984, when I annexed, Haye weyne and Haye yare from Dhulos.

Waar waxba ma ogid, orodoo dabada usoo leef, sheegato yahay.

I am even considering you HA but sheegato, HA members rejected you, so don't claim them.

Cumar

VIP
I am talking as recent as 1984, when I annexed, Haye weyne and Haye yare from Dhulos.

Waar waxba ma ogid, orodoo dabada usoo leef, sheegato yahay.

I am even considering you HA but sheegato, HA members rejected you, so don't claim them.

You mean your butt buddy @waraabe?

It's ok I don't want to belong to any club where he is a member. :holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.