Justice for Porcupines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Why is Porcus blood so cheap?this is the second Sarkaal killed in Saaxil by Ciise Muuse and yet no response.

Cise muse are part time Jeegaan

Saalax Bidaar

I don't get the HJ hate/obsession in general. what have these people done for Somalispot to be so obsessed with them? :what1:

The north really is a strange place.

Everyone seems to be killing them in the North. Porcupine lives matter!

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Waryaa Saalax dont worry bro atleast Habar Jeclo didn’t get slaughtered like sheep in Gashaamo. You would have thought it was Ciid Ul Adxa how the Ogaden drank your blood in Jaamac Dubbad. Yet no response. They even refused your rights to burry your dead folks.

Your not in the position to talk mate

Last edited:
They don't have balls to kill him, it was said that he was died in a car accident in Abdaal, maydiikiisi lama aasin baadhis baa socota.

HJ berbera ayaa Isbitaalkiiba la wareegtay.

I see everyone is hating my clan, that's ragganimo. When everyone hates you means you are doing something right. They hate us cuz they ain't us.

Futadooda ayaan durbaanka ku tuntaa
YAoCUDY.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I see everyone is hating my clan, that's ragganimo. When everyone hates you means you are doing something right. They hate us cuz they ain't us.

Futadooda ayaan durbaanka ku tuntaa
YAoCUDY.jpg

Dont you worry about these little Habar Yoonis kids they are still suffering from Post-traumatic stress disorder after those Cagdheer penetrated them with no remorse in Jaamac Dubbad.

#JusticeForJaamacDubbad.
#HabarYoonisLivesMatter

Dont you worry about these little Habar Yoonis kids they are still suffering from Post-traumatic stress disorder after those Cagdheer penetrated them with no remorse in Jaamac Dubbad.

#JusticeForJaamacDubbad.
#HabarYoonisLivesMatter

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto, tol la'aanta ayaa lagu soo eegtee.

Saalax Bidaar

Wallahi I am not hating HJ. But why are you ignoring the that Ciise Muse have killed two HJ sarkaals in cold blood without a response? Not to mention Dhulos killing ina Af and SY killing that woman

Everywhere you look HJ is getting whacked.

Wallahi I am not hating HJ. But why are you ignoring the that Ciise Muse have killed two HJ sarkaals in cold blood without a response? Not to mention Dhulos killing ina Af and SY killing that woman

Everywhere you look HJ is getting whacked.

Taliye Casayr 6 nin ayaa loosoo qabtay, dhammaana xukun dil ayaa lagu riday, waanay xidhan yihiin.

Ninka wiigan la dilay, way socotaa baadhistu, laakii HJ lafteedu Saraakiil HA way dishay, oo hore way u dishay laakiin not tit for that, baadhis baa socota horta wax hala caddeeyo.

Saalax Bidaar

Taliye Casayr 6 nin ayaa loosoo qabtay, dhammaana xukun dil ayaa lagu riday, waanay xidhan yihiin.

Ninka wiigan la dilay, way socotaa baadhistu, laakii HJ lafteedu Saraakiil HA way dishay, oo hore way u dishay laakiin not tit for that, baadhis baa socota horta wax hala caddeeyo.

Taliye Casayr kuwii loosoo qabtay maxa u xidhan yihiin? Maa la dilo.

Also when Hj killed HA saraakiil? I haven’t heard of such thing

Status
Not open for further replies.