Justice for Porcupines

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I heard about this but I don't remember the details. It was an MJ sultan who provided them with aid if I recall correctly.

Can someone post the story for our ungrateful friend @waraabe?
:pachah1:

Ungrateful lol, cheap mj midgo gaalo were given few shillings to kill each other for their rich, nuux ismaciil owners. It’s a servant dying for his masters :chrisfreshhah:

The nuux ismaciil are also the same guys who were buying Daron women for a sack of dates

waraabe

Your superior
Hoyaada silkeed uu sheeg. Khaniis foqol khaniis.

Your folk waa naago deadweights who are fifth column within the clan.

Your mother was discarded after snm got bored with her and now you are claiming sm because of that. Go claim someone else you little fatherless garac. Shame your mother wasn’t shot on sight

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The son of gaal mj woman are you still crying cuz your great granny was sold to me
That's funny coming from someone who is literally descended from zoo animals.
Ungrateful lol, cheap mj ***** gaalo were given few shillings to kill each other for their rich, nuux ismaciil owners. It’s a servant dying for his masters :chrisfreshhah:

The nuux ismaciil are also the same guys who were buying Daron women for a sack of dates
We provided you aid out of pity for your sordid condition the same way the UK sends you aid today. I am still waiting for my thank you.
:mjpls:

Holy f*ck for real?!??? To fight who?!! Do you have a link?
This went from intra isaaq beef to intra HA beef. They are now mimicking laandheere clans with that type of attitude. Maybe if they keep it up they can shake the Dir label

@Cumar Learn from clans like Marehan and Ogaden and Dhulbahante. All have internal divisions. Study them.

waraabe

Your superior
That's funny coming from someone who is literally descended from zoo animals.

We provided you aid out of pity for your sordid condition the same way the UK sends you aid today. I am still waiting for my thank you.
:mjpls:

That’s what the African Americans said too :chrisfreshhah:

Fact is nuux ismaciil paid your poor qabiil to fight on behalf of each other so no nuux ismaciil blood can be spilled. Same guys also used to buy darod sisters for a sack of dates :chrisfreshhah: but you like to ignore that one. Just accept you were NI cannon fodder Akhi :pachah1:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
That’s what the African Americans said too :chrisfreshhah:

Fact is nuux ismaciil paid your poor qabiil to fight on behalf of each other so no nuux ismaciil blood can be spilled. Same guys also used to buy darod sisters for a sack of dates :chrisfreshhah: but you like to ignore that one. Just accept you were NI cannon fodder Akhi :pachah1:

they (MJ) brag about Yemeni mercenaries fighting HG for them :sass1:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The dude who killed the pregnant woman was caught in Qardho

http://saadaalnews.net/?p=223576

He went to the righteous army of Col Caare thinking he could escape justice.

But the good colonel handed him over :wow1:

Look at the Sharaf iyo Karaamo that is being shown here?

Even our killers we hand them over and Rer Qardho are gob gob dhashay!

I have new found respect for Boqortooyada Cismaan Maxamuud

Farm

VIP
they (MJ) brag about Yemeni mercenaries fighting HG for them :sass1:

Aren’t you the same Hutu Abgaal who begged MJs to free you from HG rule in xamar? kkkk

You are nothing more than my subject, you killed HG at my request.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Aren’t you the same **** Abgaal who begged MJs to free you from HG rule in xamar? kkkk

It was a mutual agreement between certain Abgaal individuals/factions and MJ. They were using you.

And HG never ruled Xamar, you don't know what you are talking about. Mudulood controlled all our historical land throughout the civil war. HG land in Xamar were previously Darood. I know HG is the big bad wolf to Darood's and you have a tragic past involving them but please don't include us in it.

You are nothing more than my subject, you killed HG at my request.

Abgaal/Mudulood and HG had been against each other since 1991, why would we kill HG at your request?

subject kulaha, only ones that were subjects where MJ's lowly Nuux Maxamuud aka Galgale to Abgaal:

AJpCN9U.png

@kobe HGs are eating better than y'all in Xamar. Liido =/= Xamar. Compare Hodan to Huriwaa. HGs got Ceelasha Biyaha and Shiiqaal made Kax Shiiqaal their own little place in Banadir. HG areas even see more development than Abgaal areas.

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
It was a mutual agreement between certain Abgaal individuals/factions and MJ. They were using you.

And HG never ruled Xamar, you don't know what you are talking about. Mudulood controlled all our historical land throughout the civil war. HG land in Xamar were previously Darood. I know HG is the big bad wolf to Darood's and you have a tragic past involving them but please don't include us in it.

Abgaal/Mudulood and HG had been against each other since 1991, why would we kill HG at your request?

subject kulaha, only ones that were subjects where MJ's lowly Nuux Maxamuud aka Galgale to Abgaal:

AJpCN9U.png

Centuries? Sounds like you were bullying your own people like Harti Abgaal kkkk.

YOfgkus.jpg

Abgaal crying about the powerful MJs.

Before MJs saved you.... you were enslaved by HG in xamar, be grateful my subject.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Centuries? Sounds like you were bullying your own people like Harti Abgaal kkkk.

Why would we "bully" Harti Abgaal when they are the eldest branch and the traditional leaders of the clan? You are just replying for the sake of it wallahi. Its common knowledge that those midgan were from your clan, just accept it.

the rest of what you posted is irrelevant. The 60s and the decade before were prosperous times for Mudulood and Hawiye as a whole. The first president was Mudulood, the Chief of the Military was Mudulood and many high ranking positions were occupied by Mudulood and other Hawiye.

Anyways, I'm out. I know I'll get another "HG ruled over you in Xamar until we saved you" fantasy response from you.

Tryna turn this thread into a Abgaal MJ FKD session knowing I'm outnumbered 20 to 1, I think I'll pass. :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending