Jubbaland is recruiting UAE sponsored 3000 soldiers mostly from Somali galbeed,NFD & Puntland

I'm not against Absame sxb, but how come you guys never liberate areas occupied by the accursed shabab? Quit the useless dhanto and get to action.
Who liberated
Badhaadhe,kismaayo,Afmadhow,xagar,Dhobley,bilis qoqani & many islands from kebab?do you think harti waamo liberated those settlements they live in currently from shabaab ?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Kismaayo is Ogaden majority Sxb I bet you’ve never set foot there all your life just because we gave you the mayorship doesn’t mean you own the land caadhi iska dhig

Odayaashi Ogaden 160 years ago aye Harti dhulkan siiyeen. Weligeed taarikhda Somali ma dhicin in qabil qabil kale dhul siiyo, laakin Ogaden Harti dhulka geelu daaqo oo xeebta ah ayu siiyay.

160 sano ka hor wax awowga bixiyay in aad ka dabo hadasho waa ceeb.

Odayaashi Ogaden 160 years ago aye Harti dhulkan siiyeen. Weligeed taarikhda Somali ma dhicin in qabil qabil kale dhul siiyo, laakin Ogaden Harti dhulka geelu daaqo oo xeebta ah ayu siiyay.

Kismaayo wa magalo cosmopolitan ah sxb tuulo harti lee dhahay ma aha & we shed blood to liberate that city ,…200 absame boys died defending that city

Kismaayo belongs to all its natives, not just one clan.

How many Harti men died defending the city? Hmmm? Are we going to pretend that Harti didn't always have armed men in Waamo, from day 1 when we fought in Waamo in the early 1900s, to Mucaskar Caanoole who fought alongside RaasKaambooni to evict Huuraale?
I've noticed Ogaden have an annoying tendency to act like they alone live wherever they live, instead of having shared deegaan with other Somali clans. It reminds me of when people say they are from DDSI and we see people foaming at the mouth.

You may think you are large and powerful and don't need anyone, but keep making enemies and stepping on people on the way to the top. You'll definitely meet them all on the way down.

Kismaayo belongs to all its natives, not just one clan.

And how many Harti men died defending the city? Hmmm? Are we going to pretend that Harti didn't always have armed men in Waamo, from day 1 when we fought in Waamo in the early 1900s, to Mucaskar Caanoole who fought alongside RaasKaambooni to evict Huuraale?

I've noticed Ogaden have an annoying tendency to act like they alone live wherever they live, instead of having shared deegaan with other Somali clans. It reminds me of when people say they are from DDSI and we see people foaming at the mouth.

You may think you are large and powerful and don't need anyone, but keep stepping on people on the way to the top. You'll definitely meet them all on the way down.
we wouldn’t have given you guys mayorship of kismaayo & deputy mayorship of Badhaadhe if we were claiming we only live there…btw I just said Ogaden are the majority in the city and that’s facts

Sxb waa naga badan tahy kismaayo is the most important city in the whole state, having it under Absame control is very important for the safety of the whole state. Harti waamo are not worried about Absame anymore they see us as Allie’s and need our support. Pl- jl federal politics has nothing to do with harti waamo and they can’t be used to destabilize jl like I said they need Absame as Allie not enemy.

Sxb waa naga badan tahy kismaayo is the most important city in the whole state, having it under Absame control is very important for the safety of the whole state. Harti waamo are not worried about Absame anymore they see us as Allie’s and need our support. Pl- jl federal politics has nothing to do with harti waamo and they can’t be used to destabilize jl like I said they need Absame as Allie not enemy.
It’s these bari niggas that start buuq every time we mention kismaayo or Jubbaland and they’ve never set foot there

we wouldn’t have given you guys mayorship of kismaayo & deputy mayorship of Badhaadhe if we were claiming we only live there…btw I just said Ogaden are the majority in the city and that’s facts

As long as Harti land and commerce keeps thriving we're happy. We have always supported Absame might in Jubbaland and as far as we're concerned, we want you to superglue yourselves on the Presidential seat.

Trending