Jubbaland is recruiting UAE sponsored 3000 soldiers mostly from Somali galbeed,NFD & Puntland

UAE will pay for the arms,logistics & salaries of these soldiers,they have sent about 100 pickups couple of months ago and more to come
IMG_8707.jpeg

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Seems strange to bring people from so far away when there is so much unemployed youth and poverty in jubbaland. Not like it takes much skill to shoot ak47

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Seems strange to bring people from so far away when there is so much unemployed youth and poverty in jubbaland. Not like it takes much skill to shoot ak47
The reason is because in reality ogaden is minority in Jubbaland. The only way they can consolidate power is by bringing in soldiers from Somali Galbeed.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
The reason is because in reality ogaden is minority in Jubbaland. The only way they can consolidate power is by bringing in soldiers from Somali Galbeed.
Article also says kids from Galkacyo Garowee and Bosaso flying down to join doubt they are OG. If they looking for bodies plenty in kismayo to join ranks in my opinion

We already make up about 10000 soldiers with various units of SNA,Jubbaland police,prison guards,darawish and also JL Nisa…eelay have no place in Jubbaland

Last edited:
700 Ogaden boys have been recruited in Kismayo this week so far

Jubbaland doesn’t need troops from Puntland but we will happily accept our sons from DDS
A lot of Absame natives in lower Juba are joining the Army

We already make up about 10000 soldiers with various units of SNA,Jubbaland police,prison guards,darawish and also JL Nisa…eelay have no place in Jubbaland

Rahaweyne cannot even recruit 50 soldiers in all of Koonfur Galbeed meanwhile Ogaden has recruited 1 thousand in Kismayo alone. Imagine all of Jubbaland!

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
We are already aware they are ex liyu that have fled DDS. We Reewins are aware of your plans in Kismaayo.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Hambalyo hambalyo, my ducaas have been answered.

Finally more of our harti brothers are coming down south.

I hope more will follow suit, Kismayo is a harti city.

It ought to be governed, developed and guarded by hartis.

His little cousins as young as 11/12 year old are slaved and captured from their villages. His uncles blow themselves for $30. The only save elaay today are those in Ogaden lands like dhadhab.

The Terrorist who blew himself up in Wisil was an Eelaay from Bakool. These guys their life is worthless and they can be bought for cheap.

IMG_6052.jpeg

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
700 Ogaden boys have been recruited in Kismayo this week so far

Jubbaland doesn’t need troops from Puntland but we will happily accept our sons from DDS
A lot of Absame natives in lower Juba are joining the Army

No doubt yall can recruit 3000 soldiers its small number for y’all . There must be something behind scenes to cause recruitment from puntland maybe requiremnts from arabs or deal with Deni

Kismaayo is Ogaden majority Sxb I bet you’ve never set foot there all your life just because we gave you the mayorship doesn’t mean you own the land caadhi iska dhig

No doubt yall can recruit 3000 soldiers its small number. There must be something behind scenes to cause recruitment from puntland maybe requiremnts from arabs or deal with Deni

It doesn’t hurt to have extra numbers to dispose of during war. We are prepared to lose lives and we don’t want Ogadens taking the brunt of the losses. Maybe that’s why 🤔

Unlike the cowardly Eelaay & Ja.Reer extras we’ve recruited in the past I think the Harti soldiers will not run away from their positions if they come under attack.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Kismaayo is Ogaden majority Sxb I bet you’ve never set foot there all your life just because we gave you the mayorship doesn’t mean you own the land caadhi iska dhig
How can we if you keep bringing people from galbeed. We ought to have a mentality like that to have a counter weight or we will become point.5 saaxib

Trending

Latest posts