Jubbaland is recruiting UAE sponsored 3000 soldiers mostly from Somali galbeed,NFD & Puntland

How can we if you keep bringing people from galbeed. We ought to have a mentality like that to have a counter weight or we will become point.5 saaxib
How are you gonna tell somebody what to do in his own home?
Back Up Space GIF by StickerGiant

Its our home too walaal.

I am a bit extreme with it.

However if this continues the demographics of the city will change.

If you do it, we can too.

Or are we guests in our own home?
we were the first to settle conquer, found this place. We got banned by the British for fighting them that changed demographics but now it’s back to the rightful founders. I have no problem with you settling when you when we first conquered it so I still don’t have a problem with you, but if you have a problem with me you’re going to go back to bari.

This guys have massacred Hawiye in the name of caasimada we got to be really careful with them. We can’t afford that number of deaths we’ve got wars to fight.

Just yesterday Al-shabab terrorists threw a grenade into the home of Danab commander in Kismayo where his family & children were living. Luckily no one was injured Alhamdulliah .Wallahi our war against Al-shabab must also include their family members. They want to fight us while having their families as neighbors? We mustn’t give protection to their wives and children. Treat them the same as their terrorist fathers. The grenade attacks are carried out by shabab family members who are mostly minority. We must do what Iraq did to the Wives of Isis. Pack them up into isolated refugee camps and monitor their behavior. Al-shabab sympathizers are to be separated from the city dwellers.

we were the first to settle conquer, found this place. We got banned by the British for fighting them that changed demographics but now it’s back to the rightful founders. I have no problem with you settling when you when we first conquered it so I still don’t have a problem with you, but if you have a problem with me you’re going to go back to bari.
Kismayo was founded by Bajuni and we arrived in Kismayo during the 1860s when they were the only population in the small village.

Anyways, brotherly Harti and Ogaden working together to clear Jubaland is a good thing for all.

Just yesterday Al-shabab terrorists threw a grenade into the home of Danab commander in Kismayo where his family & children were living. Luckily no one was injured Alhamdulliah .Wallahi our war against Al-shabab must also include their family members. They want to fight us while having their families as neighbors? We mustn’t give protection to their wives and children. Treat them the same as their terrorist fathers. The grenade attacks are carried out by shabab family members who are mostly minority. We must do what Iraq did to the Wives of Isis. Pack them up into isolated refugee camps and monitor their behavior. Al-shabab sympathizers are to be separated from the city dwellers.
Jubaland TV did a program on a guy who threw a grenade at a restaurant the guy came a month earlier from outside. He was taken in by family friends and the tribal chief. He was actually part of Shabab , and he tried to act innocent and he was selling on the streets. Well anyways they arrested his family members, a tribal chief, who took him in because he could’ve killed somebody you know this family members should be telling people that the person that’s coming to the city is unknown so they don’t take responsibility for deaths he will cause and jubaland can do the investigation and find out if he’s actually part of them or not.

Kismayo was founded by Bajuni and we arrived in Kismayo during the 1860s when they were the only population in the small village.

Anyways, brotherly Harti and Ogaden working together to clear Jubaland is a good thing for all.
Theres no sources bajuni themselves couldn’t live there for fear of attacks by gaalo madoow that’s why they settled on the islands way way far from threats. Og were the first non-.gaalo madoiw to live in the Juba’s all the way to the coast that’s before you l guys arrived. There’s not a single source that says otherwise.

Somebody at the minister of defense told me this months ago but it’s not just JL it’s for all of Somalia UAE wants RSF 2.0. There making deals with all the FMS presidents just in case a prez that doesn’t agree with them comes to power. UAE was the one that made Ethiopia hand over Gedo to madobe. @Dalalos_ibn_Adali @Somali Ugaas @TekNiKo

Last edited:
I agree no naxriis whatsoever . If we had the ability to I would just spam airstrikes over jilib day and night. Don’t care if women and kids get killed . They are of them

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
These troops will reduce chance of any local insurrection very smart of Madoobe, he also hires people from outside JL into his administration to prevent local political dissident.

If you going to spend money, spend it on niggas who have no stake besides their job.

The only problem is alot of these guys will go to Kenya to seek a better life so he has to keep hiring new guys.

I don't know what interest UAE has in Somalia. Madobe has to know he's dealing with a known devil. The UAE has rocked everywhere they went ;from Libiya to Yemen and Sudan recently

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
These troops will reduce chance of any local insurrection very smart of Madoobe, he also hires people from outside JL into his administration to prevent local political dissident.

If you going to spend money, spend it on niggas who have no stake besides their job.

The only problem is alot of these guys will go to Kenya to seek a better life so he has to keep hiring new guys.
but isn't that risky? Like working in an enviroment where the majority are natives and you are an outsider working as law enforcement, like US in Iraq and Afghanistan.

700 Ogaden boys have been recruited in Kismayo this week so far

Jubbaland doesn’t need troops from Puntland but we will happily accept our sons from DDS
A lot of Absame natives in lower Juba are joining the Army

These useless cagdherrs and doing dhanto everywhere they go, like the hawiyes with their niiko... South Somalia is truly a hopeless place :snoop:

UAE is such cadow. At least get colonized by honest Turks. UAE has a strange loophole method of extracting resources where the original country gets 0$ Which they perform on Congo.

Trending