UPDATE Jubaland SEIT announces completion of elections in Ceelwaaq

Jugta Culus Jubbaland 🦁 ⚡️

A3F62B5C-FB1D-4279-A2F8-9A24F5668AA7.jpeg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I know it's a stressful time when only @TekNiKo Is left of the Gedo crew. I'm going to break my fast with a glass of cold water and the softest dates while reminiscing of their defeat. Then I will forgive them for their transgressions.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I know it's a stressful time when only @TekNiKo Is left of the Gedo crew. I'm going to break my fast with a glass of cold water and the softest dates while reminiscing of their defeat. Then I will forgive them for their transgressions.
Madoobe has not won yet sxb, Garbaharay elections loading… :rejoice:

Wow!

Madoobe has crushed his enemies, the amount of Facebook lives I have seen & the booto from Ahmed Buule Gareed has officially came to a end!

When the elections are over, President Madoobe should announce a decree & get rid of the Gedo Admin.

Guuleysta Reer JL you have made me proud!

TekNiKo

VIP
And how will these so called MPs enter parliament without breaking Sept 17 agreement? Parliament must reconvene and I heard Odayga Dhabancad will oversee this case as Garbaharray MPs are elected. Parliament will then vote on who is the legitimate one.

And how will these so called MPs enter parliament without breaking Sept 17 agreement? Parliament must reconvene and I heard Odayga Dhabancad will oversee this case as Garbaharray MPs are elected. Parliament will then vote on who is the legitimate one.
Do you really expect Dhabancad who is Rooble’s uncle to debate on YOUR behalf?

This is a lost case buddy.

TekNiKo

VIP
Do you really expect Dhabancad who is Rooble’s uncle to debate on YOUR behalf?

This is a lost case buddy.

Farmaajo controls Villa Hargeisa and ATMIS no MPs from either Garbaharay or Ceelwaaq shall be allowed in until the matter is resolved, elections shall continue without G16.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Name 1 plan of yours that worked out

Congrats dr mursal , you deserved that seat and we know youd do good for your constituency.

Let's see who else congratulated mudane mursal

Well well if itsnt our good sister nasra
The head of state media to PM rooble office 😀

Yall keep moving the goal post big dawg. First it was we will hold the election in garbaharay then when it was moved to ceelwaq you guys said you will capture celwaaq and now it is but they can’t enter parliament. Kkkk what will you say when they do and vote in the speaker election next Wednesday? Just admit defeat already so you can move on.
By the way if you guys were not so delusional and so stupidly stubborn and insisting on lies like the ones I mentioned, maybe you would not have lost so badly and so embarrassingly.

Trending

Latest posts