Jubaland SEIT announces completion of elections in Ceelwaaq

Jubaland state special commandos led by security minister Yusuf Hussein Dhuumaal have landed in the town of Ceelwaaq to maintain security for the election venue.

64A62700-DDF8-47CA-A4C7-CC7E35FF6216.jpeg
0CC00CCA-0799-4912-95F2-DD645AB1D520.jpeg
BA6F18D5-5EB8-4D28-8AA2-7253216E2305.jpeg
53F1194D-924D-4EF5-B97B-45241664F9D4.jpeg
FCF23678-452A-44C7-B7E7-4DE7B3D5CCE8.jpeg
B5A07978-54B2-4ADE-9CC1-D262A587854F.jpeg
BFCCF8F4-31AF-4CAF-89D4-F4C4724064CB.jpeg

Farmaajo is a thief & a criminal who has abused Reer Gedo for the past 4 years. It’s time they are liberated from his tyranny.
Hate to admit it but looks that way. Didn’t accomplish his motives in Garbaharey and like I said before if he isn’t re-elected than 100% what everyone was saying about those kids in 🇪🇷 is true :ohdamn:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Hate to admit it but looks that way. Didn’t accomplish his motives in Garbaharey and like I said before if he isn’t re-elected than 100% what everyone was saying about those kids in 🇪🇷 is true :ohdamn:
Real talk tho has Farmaajo even commented on Ceelwaaq? Usually he contradicts PM Roble’s directives like those late night letters after Roble sacked Fahad or Madeira and one letter by him claiming he suspended the PM.

I have heard nothing on moving to Ceelwaaq from him 🤔.

Real talk tho has Farmaajo even commented on Ceelwaaq? Usually he contradicts PM Roble’s directives like those late night letters after Roble sacked Fahad or Madeira and one letter by him claiming he suspended the PM.

I have heard nothing on moving to Ceelwaaq from him 🤔.
No clue he has that ciyaal Xamar mentality where he is only chasing his own interest. Looks that way at least :chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It’s over ma dude. Farmaajo played Rer Gedo like chess, it was all just a game to him :damn:
Its not in Ceelwaaq but Ceelqaalow, Kenya a small tuulo on the Kenyan border. No one in Gedo will attend except a few hungry opportunists willing to grab a few shillings. The Main Ugaas of Gedo is in Garbaharay.

Its not in Ceelwaaq but Ceelqaalow, Kenya a small tuulo on the Kenyan border. No one in Gedo will attend except a few hungry opportunists willing to grab a few shillings. The Main Ugaas of Gedo is in Garbaharay.
What does it even matter? If your mps will be selected in ceelqaalow or ceelwaaq what difference does it make? Farmajo played Reer Gedo only to abandon them when people needed him most :shookgabre:

If you see A Somali territory as being apart of another country then Cabudwaaq is in Ethiopia since it’s not officially recognized under international border lines :lolbron:

The Nisa chief in Garbahareey is only seen as an Ugaas Sharmake oday dhaqmeed. Ugaas Yarow in Ceelwaaq is the official Sade Ugaas in Gedo region.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What does it even matter? If your mps will be selected in ceelqaalow or ceelwaaq what difference does it make? Farmajo played Reer Gedo only to abandon them when people needed him most :shookgabre:
Enjoy the show, Garbaharray elections will be complete this week, Ceelqaalow elections will fail due to illegality. Sept 17 does not mention it, only parliament can amend Sept 17 agreement not Madoobe

Farmaajo played us man. He don’t care about Gedo he only cares about himself. We thought he was a qabyaaliste turns out he’s a politician. I’m sorry Gedo but at least Madoobe is offering you more MPS on top of the ones selected in Kismaayo. That’s 28 Marehan MPs coming from Jubaland.
Not bad at at all :hmm: