Jerome Jarre goes to Somalia to deliver the 60 tons of food

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give legal advice on this platform, I haven't seen you question them.

I do admire some of components in the Norwegian constitution that I found out in my first major paper in constutional law. The set-terms gives stability and the prohibition against retroactively laws improves rule of law and predicability compared to a danish constitution that doesn't forbid it, and the only other constraint is eminent domain guarantee jf. § 73, section 1 of the danish constitution.

I'd rather not have my legal capacity questioned, and if you do, do so with probable cause.
Nobody has seen you give legal advice and nobody would trust a "lawyer" who makes up statistics to attack another gender.

Nobody has seen you give legal advice and nobody would trust a "lawyer" who makes up statistics to attack another gender.

I'm not yet a lawyer but a lawyer in training also known as "fuldmægtig", furthermore you not having seen them does negate that I've made countless thread based on them.

What specifically have I said, which is legally wrong? Your the one making up a character attack bordering on defamation :sass1:

That's what u get for stealing my insult and calling me a norsk flygning, we all know ur the rightful norsk flygning :pachah1:

#NoDisrespectTo@Prince of Hobyo :icon lol:
Stop it, I'd rather join ISIS than those fjeld-aber, :damn:

Btw back I'm calling al baghdadi, I'm gonna bag-that-daddy :pachah1:

Men helt ærligt, jeg taler og skriver bedre dansk end du og fjeld-aben. Det kan i ikke tage fra mig :kodaksmiley:

I am the only Somali from Denmark. well, and @Bielsa but he doesn't count since he lives outside of Copenhagen:pachah1:

SU soon :banderas:

SU is not going to save me this month, I paid deposit and now I have to eat ramen and drink my tears to survive the month:mjcry:

I'm the only succesful Dane here :mjpls: Also from Hovedstaden :mjohreally:

Want to meet up at Øste Landsret and come see your family members at their appointments? :pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The somali people must thank Jerome in some
way.

giphy.gif

He already has a female dog:camby::bell:

Last edited:
I'm not yet a lawyer but a lawyer in training also known as "fuldmægtig", furthermore you not having seen them does negate that I've made countless thread based on them.

What specifically have I said, which is legally wrong? Your the one making up a character attack bordering on defamation :sass1:
When have you posted legal advice?

Du sa du var på valgstyret for Københavns neste valg
@Khathead
:damedamn:

Kulaha "what have I said that is wrong"
In Denmark Somalis are over presented by 209 % in criminal activities, more than 300 Somali men have been jailed for rape alone in 2016, in a community of less than 15.000, every year! That is an embarrassment and not just a few.
32 irakere, 26 tyrkere og 25 somaliere er dømt for voldtekt de siste 10 årene, ifølge SSB sin søsterorganisasjon i Danmark, Danmarks Statistik.
:westbrookwtf:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
SU is not going to save me this month, I paid deposit and now I have to eat ramen and drink my tears to survive the month:mjcry:

I'm the only succesful Dane here :mjpls: Also from Hovedstaden :mjohreally:

Want to meet up at Øste Landsret and come see your family members at their appointments? :pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know any sweet single xalimos ?:cosbyhmm:

I can't think of who's worse, UK xaliimos/faraxs or Scandinavian/Dutch Xaliimos/faraxs. So far the latter group are edging it.:susp:
Du bare jaloux :duck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending