Jerome Jarre goes to Somalia to deliver the 60 tons of food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali people tend to have Madow hair accept it and move on.

But I was blessed with 3b hair. I'm happy.

200w.gif
"but not me" lol these chicks are see through

Well I'm happy I don't have Madow hair.
Let's not act like all Somalis have 3a to 3c hair types. Some can have 4c hair. It various.

You said/hinted your boyfriend had Madow hair though and you were challenging guys to say the word in front of him. You said you told him all the insults Somalis use towards people like him..

You forgot? If you look down on Madow hair that much, how would you justify going down on him? Does that make sense?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
You said/hinted your boyfriend had Madow hair though and you were challenging guys to say that in front of him. You said you told him all the insults Somalis use towards people like him..

You forgot? If you look down on Madow hair that much, how would you justify going down on him? Does that make sense?

Shut up bro he has curly hair too.

@dhegdheer @Prince of Hobyo
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

That ain't real Danish :camby:That's some google translate shit
lol I've realised she's a sheegato long ago when the suddenly started claiming Somali men got sentenced for 300+ rapes in one year in Denmark and used it to talk shit. Ofc I Google'd that shit and the number of Somali men sentenced for rape yearly was like 2:kodaksmiley::pachah1:

She tried to justify the blatant lie by saying she was exaggerating to show a point about Somali men

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
lol I've realised she's a sheegato long ago when the suddenly started claiming Somali men got sentenced for 300+ rapes in one year in Denmark and used it to talk shit. Ofc I Google'd that shit and the number of Somali men sentenced for rape yearly was like 2:kodaksmiley::pachah1:

She tried to justify the blatant lie by saying she was exaggerating to show a point about Somali men
Lmao trying to talk shit about the Somali community in Denmark:siilaanyolaugh:

We got a whole street in the expensive part of Copenhagen on lock
:fittytousand:

Nayaa why do you always lie/ over exaggerate shit. It's a a pattern I've noticed.

"Oh I'm studying law" is probably just you watching law dramas on television:mjlol:

I give legal advice on this platform, I haven't seen you question them.

I do admire some of components in the Norwegian constitution that I found out in my first major paper in constutional law. The set-terms gives stability and the prohibition against retroactively laws improves rule of law and predicability compared to a danish constitution that doesn't forbid it, and the only other constraint is eminent domain guarantee jf. § 73, section 1 of the danish constitution.

I'd rather not have my legal capacity questioned, and if you do, do so with probable cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.