Jerome Jarre goes to Somalia to deliver the 60 tons of food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Ok this is a straight up lie Somalis don't tend to have Madow hair I may accept that we have big lips (not me and my family tho) but Somalis don't have Madow hair That is why we used to be called jeleec

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Somali people tend to have Madow hair accept it and move on.

But I was blessed with 3b hair. I'm happy.

200w.gif
Whats the name of that woman? Twitter/instagram
:feedme:

How did she out of all those posts came to this exact topic where no one has mentioned her at the same fuckin time we're accusing her to be someone else? :sass2:

I was mentioned twice by @Prince of Lasanod and @ItsHanna in post 6 and 9, respectively. :umad:

Exhibit A, your Honor.
@Steamdevolopment

Why did you make another account?

Exhibit b, your Honor.
I am honoured that you think I am

@Steamdevolopment

Case: Closed :damedamn:

@Steamdevolopment What happen to your crusade against Somaliland & Puntland? I don't see that many of posts these days, Are you busy with your other account? :lolbron:

I'm bushy joggling three diffrent jobs and exams while moving:manny:

Also the internet hasn't been good in the Haag, where have been working at the criminal court lately but ends this month :francis:

Honestly I have been moderated by the time outside, I'd let you become independent but want a monetized vote to allow the other region join Somalia and some concessions on military and foreign affairs. :farole:

Y'all consipracy theorist

Jeg taler flydende dansk, mens hun derimod ikke kan finde ud af det. Det burde i sig selv, bevise mit værd for og formindske chancen for, at du anser mig som et kopi produkt af hende.

ja du er helt sikkert hende, jeg ved ikke engang tale dansk enten men jeg kender dens dig:ufdup:

It's important for the somali people to not be associated with Madow hair and hairstyles

We all looked like her back in Somalia as kids. Dusty hair that was short and looking like we washed ash with it. Despite the dusty/dirty look, we still thought we were the best in the world.

The young girl looks happy and that is what counts. We are Africans too, and anyone outside Africa can see we are Africans. they don't care about hair texture.

Last edited:
ja du er helt sikkert hende, jeg ved ikke engang tale dansk enten men jeg kender dens dig

Men hvis du kendte mig, så ville du jo at det kun er mig, som kan tale flydende dansk på dette brugerorienteret hjemmeside.
Jeg forventer, at du ved bedre, og at du ikke forvirrer mig med andre. Det er jeg for selvstændig et væsent til:ufdup:

Not my family tho

And your family are part of the Somali hue saxib. We all come in different shades and have different hair textures. In one family, you can see huge variation in skin tone and hair. And it is not something we should be concerned about in this case. My dad had Timo Bis Bis ama timo Jileec. but I do not. I have afro hair. Still a Somali and would beat the hell out of you if you denied me the honor.

You get your priorities mixed up bro. Somalis don't have srilankan hair in their majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts