I've had many people since 2015 ask that "Ogaden region" be banned from the forum

Somalispot referendum #1: Should "Ogaden region" be called something else?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezira

disneylanders
The Ogaden are proud Somali Ethiopians that's what I'm trying to make these reer Muqdisho understand

@Adolf-Hitler you see this is why Somalia will be in ruins because even your "nationalists" are actually just disguised tribalists. She professes Somalis this and that but but will always revert back to her true intentions when provoked. Everyone knows that the liyu are made of Ogaden clansmen who quit onlf, but since she is the same tribe she will refuse to admit or take guilt. This is why Somalia is fricked. No need for Ethiopia to even do much but watch it burn.

I am not Ogaden but dhulbahante and Samaroon are only Somali clan that can join Ethiopian army. Something else I never claimed to be nationalist. I love my country Somalia united only.

@Adolf-Hitler you see this is why Somalia will be in ruins because even your "nationalists" are actually just disguised tribalists. She professes Somalis this and that but but will always revert back to her true intentions when provoked. Everyone knows that the liyu are made of Ogaden clansmen who quit onlf, but since she is the same tribe she will refuse to admit or take guilt. This is why Somalia is fricked. No need for Ethiopia to even do much but watch it burn.
hey we can't be politcally correct. no worries tho, we will purge out the traitors in our midst before we make a move on yall.

I am not Ogaden but dhulbahante and Samaroon are only Somali clan that can join Ethiopian army. Something else I never claimed to be nationalist. I love my country Somalia united only.
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you were lacking in that department i apologize for coming after you.

Even a baby would know that it's basics

Now you are denying what you were boasting of in the other thread about your privilege as samaroon. The only clan accepts in Ethiopian army. That your own uncles are in Ethiopian army.

Kezira

disneylanders
Now you are denying what you were boasting of in the other thread about your privilege as samaroon. The only clan accepts in Ethiopian army. That your own uncles are in Ethiopian army.
I told you that Issa are part of the Ethiopian Defense League in the thousands and have defended Ethiopian territory from Eritrea in the year 2000.

Well with your mindset, Somalia won't stay united just for the sake of it...qabiilist xoolos like you need to be purged & locked up for eternity.

Last edited:
I told you that Issa are part of the Ethiopian Defense League in the thousands and have defended Ethiopian territory from Eritrea in the year 2000.

Samaroon and Issa are same tribe (dir) but how much the Ethiopians paid you to spread their propaganda

Well with your mindset Somalia won't stay united just for the sake of it...qabiilist xoolos like you need to be purged & locked up for eternity.

Go and ass kiss the cushite shit, it is reality and if you can not accept get lost. You are defending people that called Ethiopia "mama Ethiopia "

Well with your mindset Somalia, won't stay united just for the sake of it...qabiilist xoolos like you need to be purged & locked up for eternity.

Also you are pussycat man here, only came after me but those men who make thread after thread of "mama Ethiopia " you make yourself blind to their threads.

Also you are pussycat man here, only came after me but those men who make thread after thread of "mama Ethiopia " you make yourself blind to their threads.

He meant no harm. His angle was destroying the qabil identity and he saw you identify yourself as Dhulbahante. I do agree with you it's suspicious what camp the stooges are supporting

I'm calling you out because you claim to be a "patriot", but you're completely the opposite you bimbo.

I'm calling you out because you claim to be a "patriot", but you're completely the opposite you bimbo.

Tell me When did I claim to be patriot? I love my country to be strong and united simply that. Nationalist has deeper meaning but since you got used to traitors here. You assumed simply love to your country is patriotic act.

Kezira

disneylanders
Samaroon and Issa are same tribe (dir) but how much the Ethiopians paid you to spread their propaganda
You can hear the Ethiopian Somali soldiers sing the Harimadee. This is a traditional tribal song for the Samaroon and Issa. It's a bit stronger with Issa.

The Issa Harimadee

Here is the Harimadee of Samaroon being sung at event when the Ugaas went to Jigjiga to visit his people in 2011. His dad died defending the city from the DERG. The singing of Harimadee starts at 0:55

Last edited:
You can hear the Ethiopian Somali soldiers sing the Harimadee. This is a traditional tribal song for the Samaroon and Issa. It's a bit stronger with Issa.

The Issa Harimadee

Here is the Harimadee of Samaroon being sung at event when the Ugaas went to Jigjiga to visit his people. His dad died defending the city from the DERG. The singing of Harimadee starts at 0:56

Nice music and dance. Somali culture is always beautiful.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
ogaden region was named that because ogaden people ally with haile selassie he did it to appease them and ogaden people happy about that some think it was british who name it but british just listened to what haile selassie said and british make it official name internationally, it would be called something else if ogaden didn't be selassie servant so saying ogaden region takes you out the fold of islam for siding with selassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts