I've had many people since 2015 ask that "Ogaden region" be banned from the forum

Somalispot referendum #1: Should "Ogaden region" be called something else?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezira

disneylanders
I thank Allah for our success with this poll. The vermin have been defeated a united Ethio Somali movement is unstoppable

Horta asc. Ta labaad ayeyday waa reer Isaaq Ogaden. Maanta qoladaas iyagoo dhan ayey sitaan calanka Itoobiya iyo DDSI. Sxb Somalweyn ma jirto. Ogadeenku iyo beelaha kale waxaa u dan ah Itoobiya. Nin Ogaden baa tahay maxaad Muqdisho ka rabtaa?
what? :jaynerd:not possible. reer isaaqs don't produce adigoo kale. There is a reason why ilay hails from a small ogaden laf sxb.
I am not arguing for somaliwayn here, nor am I seeing let the ogaden merge with mogadisho(which is kind of impossible). My point is somalis are somalis and should always strive to be independent and want to rule themselves. That's what I want for my people. It's not ether or here like u make it.
I want to see the ogaden being an independent nation on its own as well as the nfd. I'd much rather see five somali ruled countries in the horn. I am not ethiopian, we have been enemies for hundreds of years and that will never change sxb. enjoy this little forced union for now but make no mistake, it wont last.

ogaden war 2 will never happen. Somalis need to hope a just force will consolidate the ogaden region when Ethiopia disintregates
oh it will man. maybe not in the near future but it will. I don't see how it won't.

how will you do that?

you've lost every time even with superpower backing.
You guys attacked when you were at your strongest in history while we were in civil war and chaos. Somalia invaded with its entire army only to lose and plunge into civil war. This is a testament to how we will always rule the Horn. Somalia will be riddled with wars and death, Ethiopia will just add fuel to the fire. You have extremist and tribalism, Ethiopia doesn't have to do much.

Plus Somaliland will gain independence it's just a matter of time.

You guys attacked when you were at your strongest in history while we were in civil war and chaos. Somalia invaded with its entire army only to lose and plunge into civil war. This is a testament to how we will always rule the Horn. Somalia will be riddled with wars and death, Ethiopia will just add fuel to the fire. You have extremist and tribalism, Ethiopia doesn't have to do much.

Plus Somaliland will gain independence it's just a matter of time.
So you admit yall lost to a nation 10times less inhabited than you?:drakelaugh:

what about 2007 when the usa backed yall and yall got dragged out of mogadisho fleeing on foot? what then>

oh it will man. maybe not in the near future but it will. I don't see how it won't.

Ethiopa damned somalia for eternity with their successful disintegration policy. I just don't see different qabil states helping out in the event of war. The only chance for freedom is ONLF infiltrating the puppet's regime and do a coup once TPLF vacates Addis Ababa

Nope, that's not how the world see it. Don't be mad that your ancestors were too weak to put up a fight. The Europeans probably bought all the land without even firing a gun lol. Ethiopia has been the name of our country since the 3rd century, when did the name Somalia arise? Oh yea the Italians made it up for you during the 100 years of colonization.

Ethiopia the only country in the world to remain independent for time immortal. God truly has blessed us!

Hyena go back to SL and stop hiding behind Amhara name

Ethiopa damned somalia for eternity with their successful disintegration policy. I just don't see different qabil states helping out in the event of war. The only chance for freedom is ONLF infiltrating the puppet's regime and do a coup once TPLF vacates Addis Ababa
They are facing what we faced in the 90s sxb. Once they break up into small enclaves, that's all we need.
Even if that doesn't happen, we will face them if we become strong again because I don't see a strong prosperous somalia not wanting the nfd and the ogaden.

Right now Ogaden is most armed state in Ethiopia unlike Oromo state that is without arm. Ethiopian fears them more than the other states.

TPLF don't call it the ogaden region and their gameplan is turning every somali clan against the ogaden clan because of the notorious liyuu police once Ethiopia disintegrates. They really don't care what somalis call the place since they are fomenting hate in the region through their puppet Abdi iley.

liyuu Police majority are from samaroon and they are also the only Somali clan that joins Ethiopian army. Benefits of being house .

Kezira

disneylanders
@Canuck are you stupid
LIYUU IS LARGELY. OGADEN REER CABDILE IT'S NICKNAMED CABDILE FOR.A.REASON it has other clans too but majority.is Ogaden who take pride in killing vermin like you who spew their filthy ideology in the Somali Region

liyuu Police majority are from samaroon and they are also the only Somali clan that joins Ethiopian army. Benefits of being house .
@Adolf-Hitler you see this is why Somalia will be in ruins because even your "nationalists" are actually just disguised tribalists. She professes Somalis this and that but but will always revert back to her true intentions when provoked. Everyone knows that the liyu are made of Ogaden clansmen who quit onlf, but since she is the same tribe she will refuse to admit or take guilt. This is why Somalia is fricked. No need for Ethiopia to even do much but watch it burn.

Kezira

disneylanders
@Adolf-Hitler you see this is why Somalia will be in ruins because even your "nationalists" are actually just disguised tribalists. She professes Somalis this and that but but will always revert back to her true intentions when provoked. Everyone knows that the liyu are made of Ogaden clansmen who quit onlf, but since she is the same tribe she will refuse to admit or take guilt. This is why Somalia is fricked. No need for Ethiopia to even do much but watch it burn.
Even a baby would know that it's basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts