ISSA HUSBAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nhabxzj9r41qgnjipo2_r3_400.jpg

this is his girlfiend. now chill with the he's gay talk and appreciate what god did

tumblr_ogfseutQ6l1vg9npgo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_ogfseutQ6l1vg9npgo1_1280.jpg

giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
He's a handsome chap. But honest question, do you and the other girls here think Somali men don't have good looking guys like this at all? Or is it that u think they are too few and far between?
The main problem with Somali men are their attitudes. Though that's a generalization, Inquisitive_ and yourself types are actually well represented.
They are all trans :pachah1:

Guurl, I have found a new market if all else fails :russ:

Look at these men and...
1:
Buck-Angel-feature_image.jpg

2:
5ecdb10faf6d386c09cc6a5f2bbb7737

1454634123572.jpg

3:

4:
577f84a70e7f70b709186b67608cac6e.jpg

Tell me which of them were born as man or were born as women? :cosbyhmm:

I am so stalking this transman. He can renegenerate me all he wants :kendrickcry:
Damn. I feel like its guys who usually bring up "ladyboys" bc most transitions are male-to-female, but I see a girl could be fooled too.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i noticed some of you ladies can't keep your threads on track but that's none of my business :diddyswag:

if this thread is not testament to you needing some control and guidance then i dont know what is. I ll blame it on lack of a strong father figure on you and your like
you mad you don't look half as good as this dude? you also mad your bithaar won't fit in the picture frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending