C1b8fL7XgAAPJLE.jpg

C1b8fL8XcAAd3TZ.jpg

C1b8fL9WIAQ87_Q.jpg

C0pHTZkUkAAeEtz.jpg

C1b8fL8XEAUFj6k.jpg

C0pHTZnVEAA3hlP.jpg

:mjcry:

appreciate my mans

He's a handsome chap. But honest question, do you and the other girls here think Somali men don't have good looking guys like this at all? Or is it that u think they are too few and far between?

VixR

Veritas
It's like how I was on the Asian men thread, I could see they're attractive, but I'm not getting the wind knocked out of me, you know.

No judgement but I didn't know you were gay. Join the line tho cause it's a long one.
:denzelnigga:

None taken and those pictures look like they were taken for grindr? Also don't trust a man that is that much in front of a mirror. I work with too many gay lawyers to do that :cosbyhmm:

But it is the beginning of shark-week so all sense left :ahh:

None taken and those pictures look like they were taken for grindr? Also don't trust a man that is that much in front of a mirror. I work with too many gay lawyers to do that :cosbyhmm:

:jcoleno:
:ohhh:
Thanks for shattering my hopes and dreams lol. Damn I guess he's all yours. But I'll still be admiring tho.
:shaq:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.

You beat me to the punch.
I can definitely tell that boy gayer than shit on dick.

:jcoleno:
:ohhh:
Thanks for shattering my hopes and dreams lol. Damn I guess he's all yours. But I'll still be admiring tho.
:shaq:

I can try and convert him but otherwise he is equally useless, the gays taught me grindr:kanyeshrug:

I have gay men hitting on me and flirting at work constantly, they like my diva attitude and my exotic looks :holeup:

It would be sexual harresment if they weren't so hot. Tall, fit scandinavian and hard-working:lawd:

And don't get my started on the young policemen I work with:lawd:

I worked with along this fine man comforting a Syrian refugee girl:
10570028-pn-betjent.jpg

Shame my parents would disown me for marrying an Ajanbi:mjcry:

I can try and convert him but otherwise he is equally useless, the gays taught me grindr:kanyeshrug:

I have gay men hitting on me and flirting at work constantly, they like my diva attitude and my exotic looks :holeup:

It would be sexual harresment if they weren't so hot. Tall, fit scandinavian and hard-working:lawd:

And don't get my started on the young policemen I work with:mjcry:

I worked with along this fine man comforting a Syrian refugee girl:
10570028-pn-betjent.jpg

Shame my parents would disown me for marrying an Ajanbi:mjcry:
Wait so you're a girl?
:whoo:
Well welcome to the club sis
:friendhug:

He's a handsome chap. But honest question, do you and the other girls here think Somali men don't have good looking guys like this at all? Or is it that u think they are too few and far between?
nope why would i think that? i won't say anymore though cuz these males egos have been getting inflated too damn much.

Status
Not open for further replies.