Is Somaliland state of Somalia a dictatorship or a democracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We can keep you unrecognized by any country for another 1000 years. We are in no hurry. African Union got our back and will never recognize you. Neither will any of the major Super Powers.
Keep saying that to yourself. Fix your country first then come talk :ftw9nwa:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
We can keep you unrecognized by any country for another 1000 years. We are in no hurry. African Union got our back and will never recognize you. Neither will any of the major super powers (U.S., EU, Russia, China).
We?????

Sit your pirate ass down.This is a dispute between Isaaq & Hawiye.Jebertis like you are totally irrelevant :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
The presidency is a revolving door between Darod and Hawiye. They are the political elite of Somalia. The Isaaq have never been a president of an actual country.
Keep telling yourself that sxb.Darood have become irrelevant in Somaliland and Somalia.
It's a difficult time to be a Jeberti rat.

Why do you guys engage in these bait threads on SL? It's not like it;s genuine question, or he wants a discussion. Just let them sit here and hate on their own.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why do you guys engage in these bait threads on SL? It's not like it;s genuine question, or he wants a discussion. Just let them sit here and hate on their own.
I hate to break it to you but Isaac is not a country, sool, sanaag & awdal iyo gabiley don't want nothing to do with Isaac somalidiid.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@waraabe @sinister @RudeBoi check out the hulimation that the governor of Isaac endured during his visit to djbouti, he was left amongst the citizens while the African real presidents were seated next to eachother, not a tribe claiming to be a country like Isaac,check out the smirk on president Hassan sheikhs face when he sees the governor of Isaac, they say the truth is a bitter pill to swollow :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts