Is Somaliland state of Somalia a dictatorship or a democracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
these Isaac men argue that it is a dictatorship, muse bixi is arresting people willie nilly, if there's no rights for Isaac then what rights would their be for another tribe?

4:15 onwards the man says the last time we heard someone getting locked up for no reason was back in the n siyad barre era smh they went from a darood dictator to an Isaac one.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I predict: If - a big IF - Somaliland gets international recognition, they will stop the Western liberal democracy pretensions and go full authoritarian Eritrea mode. It's a big charade.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I predict: If - a big IF - Somaliland gets international recognition, they will stop the Western liberal democracy pretension and go full authoritarian Eritrea mode. It's a big charade.
Isaac are arresting other isaacs and oppressing them, imagine how they'll treat a person that's not from their tribe.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somaliland needs to come to term with the fact that they're a dictatorship, it's disheartening to watch these poor iidoors that have been stripped of their liberty and put in jail for merely following orders, the rule of qabyalad reigns supreme.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
These Dadaab refugees are obsessed with Somaliland :faysalwtf:

They literally make a thread about Somaliland everyday :mjlol:

Guys don't waste your breath on them, the project SL as country is failed and matter of time before they join south. Their big boss decided for them. Honestly I can not say more online. But don't worry SL will comeback to South as federal state.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Guys don't waste your breath on them, the project SL as country is failed and matter of time before they join south. Their big boss decided for them. Honestly I can not say more online. But don't worry SL will comeback to South as federal state.
Yeah keep dreaming :ftw9nwa:

Theres already a generation of kids that don't know what somalia is its to late to reunite i guarantee you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts