Is Somaliland state of Somalia a dictatorship or a democracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Guys don't waste your breath on them, the project SL as country is failed and matter of time before they join south. Their big boss decided for them. Honestly I can not say more online. But don't worry SL will comeback to South as federal state.
:dead:

Lascanod is mine nayaa. Come and free it

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't lie. He karbashed you and you started to cry
I don't interfere with his business he will do well to stay out of mine, what I choose to speak about is none of his concern, I think he's got the message so let's just leave it at that shall we.

Apollo

VIP
Yeah keep dreaming :ftw9nwa:
Theres already a generation of kids that don't know what somalia is its to late to reunite i guarantee you that.
So what? Somalia is not a democracy. You don't get to decide. There's never going to be a legally binding referendum on Somaliland.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They do know Somalia but you should stick to Ethiopia news
Wallahi they dont when i was in hargeisa all the kids don't know jack shit about somalia they actually think its a whole different country but obv you dont know

let go of the habesh thing you got some sort of paranoia schizophrenia?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So what? Somalia is not a democracy. You don't get to decide. There's never going to be a legally binding referendum on Somaliland.
People of SL already decided. When i see a blue flag in sland then yeah but i never seen one and people in SL dont like somalia at all they think you guys are barbaric

Apollo

VIP
People of SL already decided. When i see a blue flag in sland then yeah but i never seen one and people in SL dont like somalia at all they think you guys are barbaric

That's cute, but you are legally part of the Republic of Somalia.
Somaliland doesn't exist and has zero diplomatic relationships with other countries. Somalia is still your country until you get a seat at the UN. That's how the world works. You can't willy nilly declare yourself a country.

waraabe

Your superior
That's cute, but you are legally part of the Republic of Somalia.
Somaliland doesn't exist and has zero diplomatic relationships with other countries. Somalia is still your country until you get a seat at the UN. That's how the world works. You can't willy nilly declare yourself a country.

Keep screaming. It is music to my ears

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
@Amun & CogntivelyGay back at it again :comeon:

Instead of worrying about us why don't you worry about your dwindling influence in Xamar?

Bosaaso seems to be drying up since Mogadishu,Kismayo & Merka opened up again :hahaidiot:

Broke Punaanilanders keep the calacaal up...it just shows how insecure you truly are :mjohreally:

Apollo

VIP
Somaliland is the legal equivalent of a squatter. Claiming to own the house without any legal documentation for it.

The Federal Republic of Somalia owns the territory of ''Somaliland''.

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland is the legal equivalent of a squatter. Claiming to own the house without any legal documentation for it.

The Federal Republic of Somalia owns the territory of ''Somaliland''.

Come and free lascanod

Wallahi they dont when i was in hargeisa all the kids don't know jack shit about somalia they actually think its a whole different country but obv you dont know

let go of the habesh thing you got some sort of paranoia schizophrenia?

The kids in north Somalia only want dignity (job, food, house & life) for that reasons they prefer to die in sea than live in imaginary country. Once they get that as state in Somalia and they will forget this bullshit. BTW you are Ethiopian denying would not help you.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The kids in north Somalia only want dignity (job, food, house & life) for that reasons they prefer to die in sea than live in imaginary country. Once they get that as state in Somalia and they will forget this bullshit. BTW you are Ethiopian denying would not help you.
Show me proof that im ethiopian!! You haven't got any concrete proof bahal even said that i didnt mention habeshi at all smh you really are a loon.

Apollo

VIP
for now?:cryinglaughsmiley:
25 years and still waiting:cryinglaughsmiley:

We can keep you unrecognized by any country for another 1000 years. We are in no hurry. African Union got our back and will never recognize you. Neither will any of the major super powers (U.S., EU, Russia, China).

Status
Not open for further replies.