Is Maya Jama Somali?

Is Maya Jama Somali?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I hope so, but so far it's a no show and we've been here for a while. Don't get me wrong, we age fairly well compared to other groups, but not like West Africans.

West Africans look older when they are in their teens / early 20s. They age fast early on, but later on it seems to slow down for them.

Interesting, I'm not the one who's a subordinate to someone who calls us clan slurs and hates us for our clan.
"subordinate" who are you talking about?
Lmao I make fun of MJ and called Darods clan slurs as well. Do you think i'd actually give AF if anyone hates me for qabil anyways? Someone who hates me for my qabil wouldn't defend me.
I make fun of other clans just as much as @Reiko, so wouldn't judging her for that make me a hypocrite?

Last edited:
Now tell me, YourBroMoe .. would you be internet buddys with someone that throws clan slurs at your supposed clan and hates it.
@xalimathe6 would! I think she enjoys them and @Reiko will keep giving it to her kkk
When I see @Reiko making fun of Hawiye, I make fun of Darods and she can confirm that. Why would she be buddy-buddy with someone who made fun of Darods? Explain.
If she hated Hawiye/Hawiyes, then why would she be "buddy buddying" with someone who's Hawiye?
Maybe because this is the internet and people don't take everything seriously like you?

You're acting as if it will hurt my feelings when strangers on the internet attack my qabil. Not everyone is a sensitive, thin skinned like you.

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

Waryadaheen stop all this hate ofc she is somali, her father is somali, which makes her somali, she has a somali last name, all of her paternal grandfathers all the way back to darood ismail are somali, she is indeed somali even though she at times may have thought otherwise, yall need to stop all this hate and comewithrealness

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wow the misogyny we're asking if she's considered somali but because she's female her looks are talked about.
I'll say this once I don't care if you're a UN worker or a prostitue if you're not full you are not somali you could be 3/4 but you are not somali. Our genes will be gone and our beautiful features will be lost so we need to be more strict especially with white, black asians etc.
I was saying she wasn't somali on my Twitter before her controversy and people were attacking me. I hope you guys learn it's not about what they contribute it's about genes genetics. Our ancestors did not keep pure for us to include any Tom dick and Harry.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Wow the misogyny we're asking if she's considered somali but because she's female her looks are talked about.
I'll say this once I don't care if you're a UN worker or a prostitue if you're not full you are not somali you could be 3/4 but you are not somali. Our genes will be gone and our beautiful features will be lost so we need to be more strict especially with white, black asians etc.
I was saying she wasn't somali on my Twitter before her controversy and people were attacking me. I hope you guys learn it's not about what they contribute it's about genes genetics. Our ancestors did not keep pure for us to include any Tom dick and Harry.

Walalo you and other somalis need stop this superiority talk, nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage, but all
This "pure" talk is not gonna help you on the day of judgement, it might even be against you.

And actually according to the deen its your fathers right that you bear his name, and of you go back enough you'll know that name is really just ethnicity.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Walalo you and other somalis need stop this superiority talk, nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage, but all
This "pure" talk is not gonna help you on the day of judgement, it might even be against you.

And actually according to the deen its your fathers right that you bear his name, and of you go back enough you'll know that name is really just ethnicity.
I'm not a racist.
I don't think being considered somali makes anyone more superior. If I was to be with a white English person I rhink I'd be dishonest to consider my child full English and full somali they are a mixed of two cultures but won't experience the two seperate cultures fully. This girl is raised in an English household English country friends are English dad was not in her life cant speak sonali doenat know nothing about the Somali culture , so what makes her somali other than genetics.
If she was raised in Somalia okay then she can be somali since she's culturally more somali than the it her side but she has probably nothing somali about her.

My observations of this thread so far has led me to believe that both Ashy Abdis and Xalimos have a huge inferiority complex. I used to just think it was the girls.

What led me to this conclusion:

1. Most Ashy Abdis are defending this chick unconditionally. Would they do that if she was full Somali? Nope. Looks like she gets an Ashy Abdi pass simply because she is mixed race.

2. Most of the Xaarlimos almost always defend their sisters who seek Tyrones. But on this thread they are not defending this girl simply because they feel inherently insecure towards her because many find her quite attractive. If she was full Somali, all the girls would be defending her.

Conclusion: self hate and insecurity at play.

:francis:

daciifnimada ragga Soomaalida ma dhamaato.

You baqtis are gonna learn there is nothing wrong with just being honest. Not everyone needs to be accepted ffs.

My observations of this thread so far has led me to believe that both Ashy Abdis and Xalimos have a huge inferiority complex. I used to just think it was the girls.

1. Most Ashy Abdis are defending this chick unconditionally. Would they do that if she was full Somali? Nope. Looks like she gets an Ashy Abdi pass simply because she is mixed race.

2. Most of the Xaarlimos almost always defend their sisters who seek Tyrones. But on this thread they are not defending this girl simply because they feel inherently insecure towards her because many find her quite attractive. If she was full Somali, all the girls would be defending her.

You have a lot more in common with those “ashy abdis” then you think. Why is it when Somali women are patriotic and care about preserving their genetics you baqtis always hit us with the “you’re jealous” shit? It’s you abdis who wanna claim every damn biracial under the sun as long as there dad is Somali. Who really is self hating? You’re just like African American men with that shit. Disgusting. I swear I didn’t care for biracials before I found this site but now I just think there existence in our communities brings more problems then anything else.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Those were tweets of her having an identity crisis as a young teen.

That Ramla girl from BKchat said even worse things about Somalis back in 2012/13 but she changed and you guys now embrace her. I wonder why.

here is maya jama in 2013..

9e46c2e8-5151-4b46-82e0-c57dac75da12-jpeg.44499
Wallahi that’s some sad shit

You have a lot more in common with those “ashy abdis” then you think. Why is it when Somali women are patriotic and care about preserving their genetics you baqtis always hit us with the “you’re jealous” shit? It’s you abdis who wanna claim every damn biracial under the sun as long as there dad is Somali. Who really is self hating? You’re just like African American men with that shit. Disgusting. I swear I didn’t care for biracials before I found this site but now I just think there existence in our communities brings more problems then anything else.

I actually supported most of the comments by the Xalimos on this thread.

Yes my sister, it's sad I know. But remember one thing. It was Somali women who forced our hand. 10 years ago you would never have found a guy like me who would so openly attack/expose Somali women. But after many years of patience, many wounded on Twitter we have chosen to retaliate. I think the days of us guys pampering Somali women, telling them how much we love and adore them is over and that's because of you Somali women. We have migrated to other pastures.
The Ashy Abdis that you see here are a product of unabated abuse. You made us like African American men. So you will deal with it.

Why would I defend someone who puts down Somali people? I never had any problem with her until I found out the shit she said. Just like how I never had a problem with Ramla (full Somali) until I found out she was a self hater and you can see that I called her a self hater a few pages back. I don't GAF if you're full Somali, half Somali. If you are self hating and deny your Somali roots because you're ashamed, I will NOT defend you.

Somali girls (majority) don't defend problematic people. Look at Ayaan Hirsi. She's full Somali but what Somali girl do you see defending her? Are you going to assume those Somali girls are "inherently insecure" as well? Use your brain. Somali girls defend people like Sabrina Dhowre because she's not problematic/self hating of her Somali roots.

World

VIP
Yes I consider the beautiful Maya Jama to be Somali. She’s prouder than 95 % of other Somali girls who claim to be half Yemeni or other BS.

I actually supported most of the comments by the Xalimos on this thread.

Yes my sister, it's sad I know. But remember one thing. It was Somali women who forced our hand. 10 years ago you would never have found a guy like me who would so openly attack/expose Somali women. But after many years of patience, many wounded on Twitter we have chosen to retaliate. I think the days of us guys pampering Somali women, telling them how much we love and adore them is over and that's because of you Somali women. We have migrated to other pastures.
The Ashy Abdis that you see here are a product of unabated abuse. You made us like African American men. So you will deal with it.

Somali men and women have been roasting each other for centuries. It’s a bloody national past time. Get over yourself. Halimos on twitter shouldn’t have you worshipping a half breed.

You’re weak. And any man who thinks like you is weak. I want Somali men to be men. Stop talking about pampering women’s self esteem and do something for your community. Rebuild our country. We don’t need you to gas us up. Stop talking like we went through 400 years of slavery and things are just the way they are. I didn’t feel sorry for you reading that. I feel disgusted and ashamed. I have never roasted Somali men in my life and don’t take part in the Somali gender tears olympics. Stop crying over what loser Somali women have said to you.

We’ve only been in the West for 20 odd years. If that’s all it takes to make us as weak and neutered as other ethnic groups then we are fucked.

Oh and f*ck Maya Jama. Let her claim Jamaican and Spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts