Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Say word,

@xalimathe6 are you threatened by this sis? Looooool

C7YSx2NX0AQ6xr-.jpg

Is that her?

She looks so old sometimes.. isn't she like 22? Often she looks like she is in her 30s.

Must be from her white side, ageing like a banana.

Firstly, Sacad girls don't act like you. I'm Sacad btw! My suspicions have only increased!
You skillfully claim the only sub clan you know..Reiko. You refused to tell me which Sacad you are, saying its personal information. Even the damn ancestral town.
Your opinions on AY is that he's a politician and MJ:westbrookwtf::ulyin:
IP addresse can be changed with software/services!

interesting! I love these games hahahaha :drakelaugh::trumpsmirk:
What are Sacad girls supposed to act like? Yeah, it's official that you're retarded.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Is that her?

She looks so old sometimes.. isn't she like 22? Often she looks like she in her 30s.
I'd f*ck that 30 year old looking 22 year old. Every guy here would if they have the chance.

Would you say no to her if she asked to f*ck right now?

Apollo

VIP
I'd f*ck that 30 year old looking 22 year old. Every guy here would if they have the chance.

Would you say no to her if she asked to f*ck right now?

She will look old as hell when she is in her late 30s. While ethnic Somalis at that same age will look young (caveat, if they exercise).

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She will look old as hell when she is in her late 30s. While ethnic Somalis at that same age will look young (caveat, if they exercise).
I ain't saying I'm gonna marry her bro. I'm probably marrying a Somali woman.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Aight, which one of you trolls did this?

upload_2018-7-9_4-58-17.png

Wallahi this wasn't me.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Firstly, Sacad girls don't act like you. I'm Sacad btw! My suspicions have only increased!
You skillfully claim the only sub clan you know..Reiko. You refused to tell me which Sacad you are, saying its personal information. Even the damn ancestral town.
Your opinions on AY is that he's a politician and MJ:westbrookwtf::ulyin:
IP addresse can be changed with software/services!

interesting! I love these games hahahaha :drakelaugh::trumpsmirk:
First of all who are you? Secondly, who gave you the authority to ask me or @xalimathe6 anything.

@xalimathe6 stop explaining yourself to this irrelevant lizard, who cares about what he thinks.

2018 and ashy Abdis are worried about us...

Apollo

VIP
I ain't saying I'm gonna marry her bro. I'm probably marrying a Somali woman.

Some of my older siblings who lived all their lives in the West and are now close to 30 look like they are 20. :lol:

The fob Somalis who were raised in Somalia, however, tend to look older. Probably sun damage from the insense sun in Somalia.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Some of my older siblings who lived all their lives in the West and are now close to 30 look like they are 20. :lol:

The fob Somalis who were raised in Somalia, however, tend to look older. Probably sun damage from the insense sun in Somalia.
Makes sense man. Thank God we're here. We're living life!

First of all who are you? Secondly, who gave you the authority to ask me or @xalimathe6 anything.

@xalimathe6 stop explaining yourself to this irrelevant lizard, who cares about what he thinks.

2018 and ashy Abdis are worried about us...
Yeah i'm not going to continue with a low IQ individual. Has his own mindset that apparently there's a certain way Sacad girls all act. Typical retarded Somali man.
:kanyeshrug:

lol come on now. How many Somali milfs do you know?
Let's not throw stones.

I agree she looks older than 23. I was surprised to find out she was so young. Maybe 27-28. Her mom aged well though so....

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So y'all gonna ignore the fact that someone went on Wikipedia, and editted a fictional pirate name Blackbeard from One Piece in the wiki page about Habar Gidir.

upload_2018-7-9_5-5-35.png

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Interesting, I'm not the one who's a subordinate to someone who calls us clan slurs and hates us for our clan.
Somalis born in the west that use clan slur are fucking retarded. Y'all parents left the country because of that shit. Some people here are fucking morons.

Apollo

VIP
lol come on now. How many Somali milfs do you know?
Let's not throw stones.

I agree she looks older than 23. I was surprised to find out she was so young. Maybe 27-28. Her mom aged well though so....

Most of the older Somalis in the West were raised in Somalia (sun damage, bad teeth, poor health) and the women don't exercise.

The Millennial West-raised Somalis will produce more Milfs.

Somalis born in the west that use clan slur are fucking retarded. Y'all parents left the country because of that shit. Some people here are fucking morons.
Now tell me, YourBroMoe .. would you be internet buddys with someone that throws clan slurs at your supposed clan and hates it.
@xalimathe6 would! I think she enjoys them and @Reiko will keep giving it to her kkk

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Now tell me, YourBroMoe .. would you be internet buddys with someone that throws clan slurs at your supposed clan and hates it.
@xalimathe6 would! I think she enjoys them and @Reiko will keep giving it to her kkk
I'd ignore said people entirely. I don't waste my own time. Anyways brother, I'm done for the day. Cya later.

Most of the older Somalis in the West were raised in Somalia (sun damage, bad teeth, poor health) and the women don't exercise.

The Millennial West-raised Somalis will produce more Milfs.

I hope so, but so far it's a no show and we've been here for a while. Don't get me wrong, we age fairly well compared to other groups, but not like West Africans.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Interesting, I'm not the one who's a subordinate to someone who calls us clan slurs and hates us for our clan.
So now it went from Reiko and @xalimathe6 are the same person to why are you buddy buddy with someone who calls you clan slurs.

Loooooooool

You're taking the Internet way too damn serious. Get some fresh air you lizard, dragon breath, burnt cockroach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts