Is Maya Jama Somali?

Is Maya Jama Somali?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
:dead: :dead:
Ashy Abdis have gone wild. Now they're trying to say others are threatened by people, as if they don't cry in despair whenever they see the mighty face of Idris Elba.
:nahgirl:

Mighty? Mighty face? Elba is just another adoon smashing Somali couchie. Just shows how cheap yall are.

:dead::dead:
kkk Reiko's only hawiye sub sub clan she knows very well. She's beeen raised on stories about sacad in gaalkacyo.
Go message @Kaleel and ask him if we have the same IP address. Otherwise stay looking retarded because both of my parents are HG. The only reason I didn't tell my sub-clan or sub sub clan was because I thought it was personal information.

Go message @Kaleel and ask him if we have the same IP address. Otherwise stay looking retarded because both of my parents are HG. The only reason I didn't tell my sub-clan or sub sub clan was because I thought it was personal information.
Where do your family live in Galmudug?

Okay, why do you care? Are you willing to explain? If you don't wanna, it's your life.

Because I found out in another thread that there were people that viewed her as non-Somali. Now I'm trying to get a consensus because curiousity and disbelief led me to

:hmm: Ran out of questions? @GeKo
That's what I thought.
Firstly, Sacad girls don't act like you. I'm Sacad btw! My suspicions have only increased!
You skillfully claim the only sub clan you know..Reiko. You refused to tell me which Sacad you are, saying its personal information. Even the damn ancestral town.
Your opinions on AY is that he's a politician and MJ:westbrookwtf::ulyin:
IP addresse can be changed with software/services!

interesting! I love these games hahahaha :drakelaugh::trumpsmirk:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She could do better than Stormzy, but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand genuine liking.

But yeh this isn't a dime ok.

pri_66800594-e1519046494928.jpg
She's hot. Everyone who says otherwise is fucking lying and butthurt that she's with a non-Somali guy. People need to stop being so insecure. Makes us look like fucking punks.

She's hot. Everyone who says otherwise is fucking lying and butthurt that she's with a non-Somali guy. People need to stop being so insecure. Makes us look like fucking punks.

To be fair it was a xalimo coming for her looks

But I agree, some faaraxs are a bit ott with some of this shit

Firstly, Sacad girls don't act like you. My suspicions have only increased!
You skillfully claim the only sub clan you know..Reiko. You refused to tell me which Sacad you are, saying its personal information. Even the damn ancestral town.
Your opinions on AY is that he's a politician and MJ:westbrookwtf::ulyin:
IP addressed can be changed with software!

interesting! I love these games hahahaha :drakelaugh::trumpsmirk:
Don't call me Reiko first of all. I refuse to tell you my sub-clan of Sacad because that is personal information, like I said already you dumbass. And even if it wasn't personal, I don't have to prove anything to a self hating loser on the internet like you. And anyone can lie about their Sacad sub-clan you dumbass. I could have a Sacad telling me the sub-clans so that clearly proves you're not as smart as you think you are.

And yes I don't know much about him or most Somali politicians besides people like Farmaajo or Siad Barre. You believe you're onto something but you're simply making yourself look like an idiot. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts