Is Maya Jama Somali?

Is Maya Jama Somali?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's a dime, she could get any Faarax, Tyrone or Travis.

:mjkkk: And don't chat, Stormzy could tweet at you and you'd be running to your parents like

2al0eo.jpg
If she was a dime she would get with hot, rich men. Even skepta told her nah. She could only bag ugly ass stormzy. Just because she looks better than your sisters doesn't mean she looks better than the rest of us.

Dude are maya’s admirer kkkk you defending her like she is your hoe or something. Yes she is pretty but she isn’t ‘wow’
This has nothing to do with maya.
Have you not connected the dots anonymous?. Reiko and xalimathe6 act the exact same way. Their personalities as well. They ALWAYS double team.
Just look at xalimathe6's dp..
5844.jpg

Reiko always had various pics of some bougie looking celeb putting on sunglasses from time.

700.jpg

You thought you were sneaky like Abdulahi Yusuf kkk.
@xalimathe6 what's your opinion on Abdulahi Yusuf?

If she was a dime she would get with hot, rich men. Even skepta told her nah. She could only bag ugly ass stormzy.

She could do better than Stormzy, but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand genuine liking.

But yeh this isn't a dime ok.

pri_66800594-e1519046494928.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

She could do better than Stormzy, but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand genuine liking.

But yeh this isn't a dime ok.

maya-jama__medium_4x3.jpg
Expect someone like me? you don't know me.

Still looks flappy, stop caping for your tribe sister.

giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Have you not connected the dots anonymous?. Reiko and xalimathe6 act the exact same way. Their personalities as well. They ALWAYS double team.
5844.jpg

Reiko always had various pics of some bougie looking celeb putting on sunglasses from time.

700.jpg

Loooooooooool

You're losing the plot.

You're also @Kodeen since you're caping for the same bust down. FOH

Expect someone like me? you don't know me.

Still looks flappy, stop caping for your tribe sister.

giphy.gif

You literally assumed she was ugly because of her man's looks lolol.

Maya could definitely do 'better', but her dumb ass is clearly a believer of love. Beauty and the beast:jcoleno:

Has to be her sweet Swedish side :mjpls::mjcry:

Macalin M

Out here
People here are bringing up her saying she was half Jamaican half white in school but why you acting like most of the Full Xalimos don’t claim countries like Yemen and say their half Somali half Dutch etc. So long as she likes her Somali side now which she seems to then I don’t mind.

Last edited:
Ignore @xalimathe6 she has a vendetta against Maya Jama. Some somali girls feel threatened by her. So xaasid, just say mashallah
LOL what vendetta? I'm confused, please elaborate.
Does disliking somebody because they are a self hater who hates being half Somali mean it's all because I apparently hated her from the start? Get the f*ck out of here, with your self hating ass begging to claim someone as Somali when they despise their Somali side and would rather claim being Jamaican. You're probably one of those Faraaxs who are jealous of Idris Elba, yet project your bitterness on me.

Try again next time.

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Yes. We don't get to pick and choose. Halfies with a Somali father are Somali by default. Difference is her Somali ethnicity ends with her.

I think she has a younger brother too, his kids will definitely be Somali.

Get the f*ck out of here, with your self hating ass begging to claim someone as Somali when they clearly despise their Somali side and would rather claim being Jamaican.

This is clearly not true. She said she did it when she was kid. Wallahi I know Somalis that claim non-Somali.

Are you keeping that energy? Because I feel like you lot see it as offensive from her because she's mixed.

And if you do, you're gonna have disown a hell of lot of Somalis, 75% of which are your Somali sisters. That's some extremist rhetoric!!

5844.jpg

700.jpg

Lmao ask any mod to take an IP check on both of our accounts so you end up looking even more retarded than you already do. @Reiko doesn't only roast Ashy Abdis with me. She does it with @The Cushitic One and @arawelo 2.0 as well, or are you going to claim all of them are Reiko?

Nice try with your investigation.
@Kaleel Tell this person that we have different IP addresses so they can amus.

LOL what vendetta? I'm confused, please elaborate.
Does disliking somebody because they are a self hater who hates being half Somali mean it's all because I apparently hated her from the start? Get the f*ck out of here, with your self hating ass begging to claim someone as Somali when they clearly despise their Somali side and would rather claim being Jamaican. You're probably one of those Faraaxs who are jealous of Idris Elba, yet project your bitterness on me.

Try again next time.
what's your opinion of Abdulahi yusuf? answer it lool.
you claimed hawiye, what sub, sub clan then? I dare you to answer it.
it's interesting you always only say hawiye.

i never said anything against him, you can search if you want to.

Yes. We don't get to pick and choose. Halfies with a Somali father are Somali by default. Difference is her Somali ethnicity ends with her.

I think she has a younger brother too, his kids will definitely be Somali.
No.

The Somali ethnicity does not pass down through paternal lineage. This is not qabil and it just makes you sound sexist.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
No.

The Somali ethnicity does not pass down through paternal lineage. This is not qabil and it just makes you sound sexist.

You're right it doesn't. Genetically it doesn't make a difference which parent is Sonali. But it's a cultural construct that you must have a Somali father to be considered Somali, so Maya does qualify.

Somali culture is patriarchal, that is the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts