Irir Samaale Delegation in Borama

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
And what would you know about Samaroon. You are Surre who caters to Isaaq when they despise your ilk.

I've got nothing against Darood, Hawiye or Isaaq for that matter except for the ones who border us. I've had my fair share of negative exchanges with the former kulaha cater.

Don't project onto me because you're squeezed inbetween them in GM and are war with them.

I must’ve hit a nerve, ii baashaal ana kaa gardaraan ma ogeyn inaad neef tahay sxb. Carry on thinking they’re laughing with you while being the butt of the joke :drakekidding:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Garaanmaayo waxaad ka hadlaysid, what are you are you trying to ask here.
I'm trying to ask why you and your alt @ninweero always mentioning us, @Duucale1 is a Dir that doesn't believe in Irirnimo, like how majority of Daroods don't believe in Daroodnimo.

You dedicate your entire persona on Darood neceyb and putting a us vs them scenario i hate to say it but no one thinks about your people like that you're not the main character.

I must’ve hit a nerve, ii baashaal ana kaa gardaraan ma ogeyn inaad neef tahay sxb. Carry on thinking they’re laughing with you while being the butt of the joke :drakekidding:
I'm just being honest sxb it is what it is :mjdontkno:If enjoying and making fun of things that are against my interests makes me look a certain way to you because we share a lineage and are meant to be aligned on whatever, is dumbfounded.

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
I'm trying to ask why you and your alt @ninweero always mentioning us, @Duucale1 is a Dir that doesn't believe in Irirnimo, like how majority of Daroods don't believe in Daroodnimo.

You dedicate your entire persona on Darood neceyb and putting a us vs them scenario i hate to say it but no one thinks about your people like that you're not the main character.

Where did I exhibit hate towards Darood ? Show me one post ? My reer Abti are darood what is there to hate them for ? You’re mistaking my banters for neceyb that’s not my problem to solve sxb. Teeda kale yll are saints right :drakekidding:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Where did I exhibit hate towards Darood ? Show me one post ? My reer Abti are darood what is there to hate them for ? You’re mistaking my banters for neceyb that’s not my problem to solve sxb. Teeda kale yll are saints right :drakekidding:
Ik you're @NinWero alt bro come out and say it

Y'all type the same and have the same cuqdad.

Those who keep re-iterating HG hate surre and that we attack them must be uninformed and have no understanding of the dynamics. The hg surre engage are Small sub sub subs and those are small skirmishes because it is very normal for Geeljire to fight each other and they are always quickly resolved. HG ii Surre waxee isku yihiin aan idin qeexo. When Herale Vs Huurshe wars happened between Surre and almost 100 lives were lost when GM and the PM of Somalia could not solve it, it was Saleebaan HG who came with the mag of all the men so that the fighting between their surre neighbours would stop- Saleebaan are fiqi muxumeds abtiyaal- this came at a time both sides couldn't dare look in each other's eyes leave alone sit down for mag and talks.

Your fake narratives will not chnage whats the reality on the ground and I would advise the uninformed to stop repeating the unfounded narratives.

Trending