Irir Samaale Delegation in Borama

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dir for the most part refused to support them. They hired some Elders from far away Dir clans to provacate and beat the drums without any backing from their said clans. Isaaq felt that they weren't enough. Without Ciise and Samaroon backing, it wasn't gonna be enough so that's why they gave up on it and called upon Irir Samaale as backup. Even that has failed since all they get for their cash was some useless people.
They’ve successfully recruited many of our YouTube journos, the money must be good lol.

One of the hawiye guys at the hargeisa thing even joked Isaaq only remember Irir when they need some allies

They’ve successfully recruited many of our YouTube journos, the money must be good lol.

One of the hawiye guys at the hargeisa thing even joked Isaaq only remember Irir when they need some allies
I bet those Journos are hoping this continues for a while. Money talks fr. Tell em get their bag
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
Barasho wanaagsan walaal :friendhug:

Yes, I've hear of reer khalaf, but my knowledge is limited with regards to that sub-clan.

Where are your family from (your paternal side)?

Barasho wanaagsan walaal! :friendhug:
Predominately Bakool region and Ethiopia mostly. How about you ? By the way you never told me your reer Abti waayo eyagu ?

Referring to your you believe Irir is Abtirsi only and should not be used for Siyaasad? So why is it Isaaq can fluctuate between Irir and Carab? Do you personally believe they are Irir? Others I've come across don't believe this.

No, I am not Ciise but Samaroon from Awdal.

Agreed! I raised that question in my previous post regarding it but at the end of the day. Whether they claim Banu Hashim at times of peace and prosperity and irir at times of hardship. We know waxay yahiin. They’re still fam at the end of the day! :stevej:

Last edited:

Shaygoosh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the in-depth explanation on the current issues there, it’s truly sad to see what politics can do to family’s and clans that are genuine people on both sides. There’s not a Jaarso I have met that doesn’t have Geri reer Abti and vise verse on both ends. May allaha guide them both to an eternal state of peace and prosperity.

Thanks for the in-depth explanation on the current issues there, it’s truly sad to see what politics can do to family’s and clans that are genuine people on both sides. There’s not a Jaarso I have met that doesn’t have Geri reer Abti and vise verse on both ends. May allaha guide them both to an eternal state of peace and prosperity.

Ameen!

Many do indeed come from mixed families, even if the conflict have separated us in recent time.

It's just bothersome when you think about it. It doesn't take much to put an end to political issue, but there seem to be no political will from any side to make any step that will improve for everyone affected.

We have lost hope that it will happen. So we have to hope that a new regional gov't sometime in the future, can make it happen. The more time that passes, the more the suffering continues. At some point, people will try to move forward even if we don't manage to settle our problems as a last resort measure against our wish.

But it's in Allah's hands, and he shall deliver what's best for us all, InshAllah 🙏

Fake representatives of Irir Samaale says they will open an office in Borama. So which is it, Irir or Urur? I'm only aware of Ururs that open offices:drakewtf:

Last edited:
Just realised that the Suldaan that's supposed to be the Suldaan of Duduble? has abused the connection they have established with their lost brothers Reer Dudub of GB :ivers:
Screenshot_20230402_185217_Chrome.jpg

The Duduble went to visit Borama many years ago with many traditional elders, met with Reer Dudub and visited the grave of Sheikh Dudub Cismaan in Xariirad, Saylac district.

Shaygoosh

Just realised that the Suldaan that's supposed to be the Suldaan of Duduble? has abused the connection they have established with their lost brothers Reer Dudub of GB :ivers:
View attachment 264018

The Duduble came to visit Borama many years ago with many traditional elders and visited the grave of Sheikh Dudub Cismaan in Xariirad, Saylac district.

Bruv this Uncle Ruckus online persona, doesn’t suit you at the very least. Catering to the laughs and giggles for beesha Dacuud Ismacial isn’t fitting for someone who is Samaroon Siciid! May allah show you the route back to your sanity!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
View attachment 264018

The Duduble went to visit Borama many years ago with many traditional elders, met with Reer Dudub and visited the grave of Sheikh Dudub Cismaan in Xariirad, Saylac district.
He’s not the Suldan :mjlol: he’s an events promoter who’s somehow hoodwinked enough ppl into believing he’s an elder

Bruv this Uncle Ruckus online persona, doesn’t suit you at the very least. Catering to the laughs and giggles for beesha Dacuud Ismacial isn’t fitting for someone who is Samaroon Siciid! May allah show you the route back to your sanity!
And what would you know about Samaroon. You are Surre who caters to Isaaq when they despise your ilk.

I've got nothing against Darood, Hawiye or Isaaq for that matter except for the ones who border us. I've had my fair share of negative exchanges with the former kulaha cater.

Don't project onto me because you're squeezed inbetween them in GM and are war with them. I won't entertain this Dir/Irir stuff tarnishing our reputation so don't get mad sxb

Last edited:
And what would you know about Samaroon. You are Surre who caters to Isaaq when they despise your ilk.

I've got nothing against Darood, Hawiye or Isaaq for that matter except for the ones who border us. I've had my fair share of negative exchanges with the former kulaha cater.

Don't project onto me because you're squeezed inbetween them in GM and are war with them. I won't entertain this Dir/Irir stuff tarnishing our reputation so don't get mad sxb
Horta sxb are you an dir or dhullo?

Trending

Latest posts