Irir Samaale Delegation in Borama

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mashallah I would have never guessed that in a million years that you were Darood!
Brace yourself for what I’m about tell you sxb.
I’am beesha walaalahadi ah! Kuso dhawow familyga for the tremendous respect you have for your reer Abti! Your irir platinum card has been approved inadeer!

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
he says his profile picture represents the "dangerous untamed hawiye mursade side of him like a pitbull"

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
I remeber when he used to call himself “Pitbull Naarta hoosteed” that’s only “half civillised”:deadmanny:

No other clan has 'gaal' as apart of it's clan name. Gaalo madow were a threat to dir iyo darod and that was our pact to remove these ppl, why is their name in ur clan names? why is al-hawiya the lowest hell named by allah? it all adds up, but @reer_ugaas_hussein wants to deny it
Bro you're sounding like a conspiracy theorists who is making non-exiatannt connection 😂.
the gaal in abgaal and gaaljecel means geel/camel as it is in afmaay. Hawiyah most likely comes from the old word Haweeya which means host or the one who is hospital to wayfarer, I already explained this to you.

I saw his response in another thread the other day I said to myself kani waa sheegaad :pachah1:
Since It’s Ramadan aan so duceyno ilaahay haku so ceeliyo dhanka barakeysan la yiraahdo Irir Samaale!
I see through the lies, I won't be fooled. :browtf: The resurrection of this "Abtirsi" was done for the sake of rallying support for the unjust war Isaaq started against Dhulbahante and thus trying to mimick their legit Harti identity with Dir and Irir even though time and time again they showed clearly that they are not of either of those!

If I am a sheegad then the Hawiye elders who didn't put their weight behind Isaaq must be too :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN lived in Xamar during the clan wars of the 90s with his murusade reer abti before the likes of @Rationale was born

he’s a verified veteran

I will never ever forget what I saw in 99 Mogadishu. No Darod, No Gaalo, No Muslim. Just Hags and their beautiful 'golden age', infact if u look at HS/GM now when they are by themselves, u will see their 'golden age' of what I experienced. Hamar was saved by all Somalis led by Abdillahi Yusuf. Infact I am considering writing a book about what I saw so the future generation are not fooled by them as this clan is notorious for 'switching' history.

They even claim they fought darod when it was only siyad n morgan with marehan forces fighting all irir in north/south. No PL-DDS-JL came for them but they teach their kids they fought darod. This is the type of 'historical revision' they do.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I see through the lies, I won't be fooled. :browtf: The resurrection of this "Abtirsi" was done for the sake of rallying support for the unjust war Isaaq started against Dhulbahante and thus trying to mimick their legit Harti identity with Dir and Irir even though time and time again they showed clearly that they are not of either of those!

If I am a sheegad then the Hawiye elders who didn't put their weight behind Isaaq must be too :mjlol:
Banu Hashim standalone
Dir when cornered

And when everything fails

Irir Samaale

Darood been consistent we could have claimed Digaale bintu Aji Irir Samaale but we didn't

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑

I see where you’re coming from with this! Whether I agree or disagree doesn’t really matter. You do have a point which is what I said earlier as well. So your Cisse ? Ethiopia of Djibouti ?

Mashallah I would have never guessed that in a million years that you were Darood!
Brace yourself for what I’m about tell you sxb.
I’am beesha walaalahadi ah! Kuso dhawow familyga for the tremendous respect you have for your reer Abti! Your irir platinum card has been approved inadeer!

Thanks sxb!

I had my clan as my profile bio for quite some time until recently, so most people on this site already know about it :trumpsmirk:

What about you? I got neighbours on all corners, give me hint without guessing wrong or embarrassing myself:mjhaps:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN lived in Xamar during the clan wars of the 90s with his murusade reer abti before the likes of @Rationale was born

he’s a verified veteran

I promised if I lived and returned to the west that I will spend my life to expose these people to themselves and other somalis, the more I studied them, I realized why 90% of their samaale clans are extinct n 'magac iska yaal', waa umaada ugu talada xun aduunka, that's why their extinct. Look at odowa a 20 year old general, imagine what the rest of our institutions look like. This is a plot by the world to keep us down and out and eventually extinct and it pains me to see my Puntland just sitting there idly when it should be 'roaring' that we refuse to fall to extinction like the rest of samaale clans did and we reject the dysfunctional SFG if it's not following in PL wisdom.

I promised if I lived and returned to the west that I will spend my life to expose these people to themselves and other somalis, the more I studied them, I realized why 90% of their samaale clans are extinct n 'magac iska yaal', waa umaada ugu talada xun aduunka, that's why their extinct. Look at odowa a 20 year old general, imagine what the rest of our institutions look like. This is a plot by the world to keep us down and out and eventually extinct and it pains me to see my Puntland just sitting there idly when it should be 'roaring' that we refuse to fall to extinction like the rest of samaale clans did and we reject the dysfunctional SFG if it's not following in PL wisdom.
No way that dude is a general

This is some funny shit kkkk. Samaroon Siciid don't even believe in Irir and the locals don't have any knowledge of the presence of this "Delegation" in the city. Waxa dadka laga dhaadhacinayo eega

Dir is enough maxa irir shekada geyay lol

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No way that dude is a general

These HAGS ppl is simply 'xaa cuna' and then they die and noone even bothers to bury them with tombs, their not about leaving 'legacy' they simply about how to go extinct the quickest way possible and they repeat this cycle over and over.

I see where you’re coming from with this! Whether I agree or disagree doesn’t really matter. You do have a point which is what I said earlier as well. So your Cisse ? Ethiopia of Djibouti ?
Referring to your other comment. Do you believe Irir is Abtirsi only and should not be used for Siyaasad? So why is it Isaaq can fluctuate between Irir and Carab? Do you personally believe they are Irir? Others I've come across don't believe this.

No, I am not Ciise but Samaroon from Awdal.

Last edited:
Dir would be enough no need for Irir lol
Dir for the most part refused to support them. They hired some Elders from far away Dir clans to provocate and beat the drums without any backing from their said clans. Isaaq felt that they weren't enough. Without Ciise and Samaroon backing, it wasn't gonna be enough so that's why they gave up on it and called upon Irir Samaale as backup. Even that has failed since all they get for their cash was some useless people.

Last edited:
What happened to the Dahir Alasow fella. I thought he was supposed to land in Hargeisa yesterday
Dahir Calasow will be accompanying Political heavyweights to Musa Bixi led by former Galmudug President Guuleed.

Btw Dahir Calasow has mad cloud in Somalia's Political scene.

Last edited:

Trending