International Court of Justice to deliver verdict on dispute between Kenya and Somalia 2 febuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What's more worrying is there are fools willing to vote for this traitor, this whole democracy experiment is a sham.

Out of qabiil solidarity, as if these criminals care about the suffering of the average Farax.

They're constantly at risk of mindless qabiil violence/starvation/displacement yet time and time again support people who don't have to worry about their houses being shelled or their children being used as cannon fodder.

What's more worrying is there are fools willing to vote for this traitor, this whole democracy experiment is a sham.

Money talks like no other, can't blame the poor or corrupt for doing what's in their best interest

We are almost certainly going to lose the case from my sources, we should focus on punishing these traitors and resisting

Well since it's federalism I have a remedy. Jubbalands president madoobe invited the Kenyans so his govt and jubaland should get no share in oil found in other federal states. They gave theirs away let them ask Kenya for revenue.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Out of qabiil solidarity, as if these criminals care about the suffering of the average Farax.

They're constantly at risk of mindless qabiil violence/starvation/displacement yet time and time again support people who don't have to worry about their houses being shelled or their children being used as cannon fodder.

What is sad is that Jubaland and its natural resources offer the only path towards feeding our future population. If our corrupt politicians are so corrupt, so as give these resources to Kenya, we are doomed. Somalia has only two potential large scale fisheries Haafuun, and the coast south of Kismayo. If we lose this case, it will mean we have lost a precious future source of cheap food. It is literally like giving Afgooye to Ethiopia.
This single man may have cost us billions of dollars in the long run.

:bell: :snoop::snoop:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What is sad is that Jubaland and its natural resources offer the only path towards feeding our future population. If our corrupt politicians are so corrupt, so as give these resources to Kenya, we are doomed. Somalia has only two potential large scale fisheries Haafuun, and the coast south of Kismayo. If we lose this case, it will mean we have lost a precious future source of cheap food. It is literally like giving Afgooye to Ethiopia.
This single man may have cost us billions of dollars in the long run.

:bell: :snoop::snoop:

Unreal wallahi.

In any other country this man would be in prison for the rest of his natural life.

This is totally unprecedented. There has never been a crime of this magnitude in the history of Somalia.

:faysalwtf:

Somalis should be under colonialism again. They're very dumb people

Give it back to the Italians and British and French.

All this yapping is doing nothing either the youth down there start a new revolution or a is done for good. Latter seems more likely to happen.

Revolution!!! You are dealing with brain dead zombies who sold their girls to Saudis, the men who watched their women raped by amisom, cars ran over them daily by amisom. I don't know what will make them wake up if all these didn't wake them up.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Abdirahman Abdishakur should be tried as soon as possible for high treason and corruption. By signing the arbitration agreement with Kenya, he basically blew a permanent hole in Somalia's case. We stand to lose 100,000 sq km of land with fisheries and great potential for natural gas development due to the signature of a single man. Anyone who blames Sheikh Sharif or CCC for this does not understand the case. Abdirahman Abdishakur was, in my opinion, accepting money from the Kenyan government thinking this would arbitration deal would be of little significance. An example should be made of him, I don't understand why he is allowed to run for president in 2017!
:draketf:
This is the most plausible theory.

Money talks like no other, can't blame the poor or corrupt for doing what's in their best interest

We are almost certainly going to lose the case from my sources, we should focus on punishing these traitors and resisting

You keep mentioning sources. What sources do you have?

waraabe

Your superior
Well since it's federalism I have a remedy. Jubbalands president madoobe invited the Kenyans so his govt and jubaland should get no share in oil found in other federal states. They gave theirs away let them ask Kenya for revenue.
IMG_1845.JPG

Apollo

VIP
The Italians were the best of the 3. Our people were one of the most erudite people in Africa under them.

Italians just did a cost/benefit analysis.

Libya = Shit desert
Eritrea = Shit, too mountainous and arid
Southern Somalia = agricultural potential

(French thought of Djibouti merely as of strategic interest, likewise for the British in Somaliland, no other reason for holding on to it).

They did not invest in it because they liked Somalis over the other three.

waraabe

Your superior
You have rinsed that picture so much. It must be just a finger click away for any time you engage in qabil politics.....which evidently is ALL the time. Get a life.
Listen just because it's your folk doesn't mean I can't share it .

Listen just because it's your folk doesn't mean I can't share it .

Well thats where you are wrong; they aren't my "folks". In your primitive minds where everything is under the prism of qabil you think everyone is like yourself. It's like the thief thinking everyone else is also a thief. Im just bored of you posting that picture ANY and EVERY chance you get. You have a disease waa jiraantahay orad iso daaweh.

waraabe

Your superior
Well thats where you are wrong; they aren't my "folks". In your primitive minds where everything is under the prism of qabil you think everyone is like yourself. It's like the thief thinking everyone else is also a thief. Im just bored of you posting that picture ANY and EVERY chance you get. You have a disease waa jiraantahay orad iso daaweh.
Listen, I will keep posting this pic specially in a relevant thread like this . Stop getting emotional just because it's your ilk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending