International Court of Justice to deliver verdict on dispute between Kenya and Somalia 2 febuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:drakelaugh:Do you think Turkey gives a shit? They are just there to build a few useless mosques and low-quality Lego airports and hospitals in exchange for the Uranium and cheap oil Somalia has to ween itself of Gulf Arab oil forever.
lol I don't but they are too incompetent, they should just become a protectorate of Turkey. 26 sano baa la sugeyey sxb. Hardly anything has changed. That wil solve their problems. The Turkish Somalia Protectorate.

Those fags in Villa Somalia should just ask Turkey to help defend Somalias territorial waters. Bunch of incompetent xaywaanos.

I bet they didn't think of that :mjcry:

Wasn't there a muslim nation funding Somalias case? I thought I read somewhere the UAE or Turkey.

I was pretty sure we could win this one though even though things are stacked against us. It is very obvious that this is just a land grab attempt by Kenya, and that they were simply exploiting a very weak unstable government.

Here you guys are breaking my spirits :mjcry:You guys sound like we already lost.

I'm sorry brother but we will lose some sea-border, the question is only extent from my sources working in the ICJ on this very case. They are trying to appease both sides with a shitty deal, and this will still give Kenya enough control that it can launch attacks at Kismayoo any day :meleshame:

lol I don't but they are too incompetent, they should just become a protectorate of Turkey. 26 sano baa la sugeyey sxb. Hardly anything has changed. That wil solve their problems. The Turkish Somalia Protectorate.

They need to come and make askaris like the old days.

:mjcry:Jaale Erdogan pls

maestro

Cultural revolution
:drakelaugh:Do you think Turkey gives a shit? They are just there to build a few useless mosques and low-quality Lego airports and hospitals in exchange for the Uranium and cheap oil Somalia has to ween itself of Gulf Arab oil forever.

Low quality Lego airports and hospitals? Have you even seen those things before talking?

Low quality Lego airports and hospitals? Have you even seen those things before talking?

Yes I have. They cost no more than a few million dollars to build and set-up. Something a Somali government not comprised of apes in suits could have budgeted and built themselves (with foreign assistance since Somali engineers don't exist apparently). Do you know how many trillions of Somalia's resources are worth? Do you know how many billions of dollars worth of fishery has been plundered from the Somali coastline since 1991? Excuse my for not bootyclapping for Turkey for building a few hospitals. But nothing is free in this world.

Don't think I hate Turkey or Something, I don't. I praise them for at least caring enough to come and help but no government is altruistic.

Yes I have. They cost no more than a few million dollars to build and set-up. Something a Somali government not comprised of apes in suits could have budgeted and built themselves (with foreign assistance since a Somali engineers don't exist apparently). Do you know how many trillions of Somalia's resources are worth? Do you know how many billions of dollars worth of fishery has been plundered from the Somali coastline since 1991? Excuse my for not bootyclapping for Turkey for building a few hospitals. But nothing is free in this world.

Not sure if trolling or serious. Btw these the turks and iranians were the only people to come to our aid during the famines. Just allow them.

No one has touched our resources. Even Barre didn't mess with them. The only clowns messing with them is people from the FG of today. Not only have they signed this MOU, they are also getting ready to export hydrocarbons soon lmao.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Yes I have. They cost no more than a few million dollars to build and set-up. Something a Somali government not comprised of apes in suits could have budgeted and built themselves (with foreign assistance since a Somali engineers don't exist apparently). Do you know how many trillions of Somalia's resources are worth? Do you know how many billions of dollars worth of fishery has been plundered from the Somali coastline since 1991? Excuse my for not bootyclapping for Turkey for building a few hospitals. But nothing is free in this world.

Sure but excuse Turkey for not just coming in and taking everything like everyone does. Somalia's current attempt at "recovery" is 100% linked to Turkey's involvement. If you don't agree that Turkey greatly improved somalias situation you are completely delusional

Go cry about Kenya stealing your sea and Ethiopians making es out of your politicians and stop crying about the only fucking country in the world that's actually trying to help you.

Last edited:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
If you understand French then you'll be able to watch the court case. Right now Kenya has admitted that they have no defence against Somalia's claims as the MOU isn't a ratified agreement. The court has thrown out Kenya's case in all but name. But the ICJ is corrupt and will probably blow Kenya to climax.

If you understand French then you'll be able to watch the court case. Right now Kenya has admitted that they have no defence against Somalia's claims as the MOU isn't a ratified agreement. The court has thrown out Kenya's case in all but name. But the ICJ is corrupt and will probably blow Kenya to climax.

It is not legally enforceable as there is no legal agreement only a commitment to work trough maps and present varying borders but the judgement the ICJ makes is legally binding and it will dictate how the borders are to be made. My sources are painting a worrisome picture

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
It is not legally enforceable as there is no legal agreement only a commitment to work trough maps and present varying borders but the judgement the ICJ makes is legally binding and it will dictate how the borders are to be made. My sources are painting a worrisome picture

I watched the proceedings as I speak French. Somalia's has good lawyers (Arab money) and are presenting a strong case. Kenya have probably already given up tbh. They're preparing to black-mail Somalia after the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending