International Court of Justice to deliver verdict on dispute between Kenya and Somalia 2 febuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, I will keep posting this pic specially in a relevant thread like this . Stop getting emotional just because it's your ilk

I already told you they aren't my "folks" . Nobody is getting emotional, just bored of you scrolling through this forum just itching at a chance to use this picture. Mocking those poor islaamo oo dharoof ko dhacday. Islaamhas qolayba maa akhrinqaraan waxa qoo qoron warakda. Nimaan tugaa ah baa afar shilling siyaay islaamaha masakiinta.

Like I said before you are SICK get HELP. This is NOT normal, you are making all people from waqooyi look bad with your crazy obsessive antics.

Every Minister in Somalia works on behalf of the Prime Minister and follow his orders. It you want to end corruption then you need to go higher up the food chain. Kicking out a puppet so he can be replaced by another one is stupid. The man wasn't even in during the drafting of the MoU. He was only chosen to sign it. Still he should have known better.

Thank God HSM went to ICJ to fight for Somalia and our borders.

waraabe

Your superior
I already told you they aren't my "folks" . Nobody is getting emotional, just bored of you scrolling through this forum just itching at a chance to use this picture. Mocking those poor islaamo oo dharoof ko dhacday. Islaamhas qolayba maa akhrinqaraan waxa qoo qoron warakda. Nimaan tugaa ah baa afar shilling siyaay islaamaha masakiinta.

Like I said before you are SICK get HELP. This is NOT normal, you are making all people from waqooyi look bad with your crazy obsessive antics.

Listen naaya I didn't understand your shit attempt at Somali but I will be posting this picture a lot, better get used to it. It's not my fault your people are welcoming foreign army

Listen naaya I didn't understand your shit attempt at Somali but I will be posting this picture a lot, better get used to it. It's not my fault your people are welcoming foreign army

Orod af Somaali soo baro.

Get help, nacas.

Last edited:
Selfish chick, you want attention?

If I did, it definitely wouldn't be from the likes of you. Im genuinely trying to get you see how crazy your obsession is and im sick and tired of people like you making the rest of waqooyi people look all qabil obsessed.

Don't reply anymore, I don't wish to converse with you from now on.

waraabe

Your superior
If I did, it definitely wouldn't be from the likes of you. Im genuinely trying to get you see how crazy your obsession is and im sick and tired of people like you making the rest of waqooyi people look all qabil obsessed.

Don't reply anymore, I don't wish to converse with you from now on.

There is no such thing as waqooyi
IMG_1845.JPG

All this yapping is doing nothing either the youth down there start a new revolution or a is done for good. Latter seems more likely to happen.

I like the idea of young somalis revolting against the leadership & tribalist leadership. However how that will I happen I cant imagine. The life of a human is very cheap in somalia. Also youngsters would rathet tahrib than make actual changes in their community/citty. It seems nationalist revolution is long gone. The idea of fixing your country and uplifting your people from poverty to prosperity its just not there anymore. The can do attitude i mean. Our grandparents generation were more active in that regard.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Every Minister in Somalia works on behalf of the Prime Minister and follow his orders. It you want to end corruption then you need to go higher up the food chain. Kicking out a puppet so he can be replaced by another one is stupid. The man wasn't even in during the drafting of the MoU. He was only chosen to sign it. Still he should have known better.

I don't know why y'all tryna make this a qabiil thing.

My niggas John Hancock on the fucking doc fam, he's first against the wall. Anyone else involved including the PM can get it too.

:fredo:

I like the idea of young somalis revolting against the leadership & tribalist leadership. However how that will I happen I cant imagine. The life of a human is very cheap in somalia. Also youngsters would rathet tahrib than make actual changes in their community/citty. It seems nationalist revolution is long gone. The idea of fixing your country and uplifting your people from poverty to prosperity its just not there anymore. The can do attitude i mean. Our grandparents generation were more active in that regard.

I have hope in Somali diaspora in Arab countries, they are doing good job in curbing the negative Image of Somalia and Somalis. They are very nationalists and hate tribalism.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

HSM is the president. The president appoints the PM, and HSM is the one who appointed CC. The buck stops at him. The MOU was signed in 2009. Why did HSM then see fit to re-appoint him in 2014? Answer that. Face it, Xalwo boy is a traitor, but so is Culusow. 95% of the politicians that make up the so-called federal government of Somalia are treasonous jackals whose loyalty can be bought. The other 5% are in doubt.

If Kenya wins, this will the greatest disgrace in Somali history, including the civil war and famine. It will officially signal the end of the Somali state. Any other ethnic group would have some sort of irrendentist national hero or movement rising up to defend the homeland but all we have are useless braindead qabiilist xoolo and snapchat s.

Somaliyeey waa falantihiin.

If Kenya wins, this will the greatest disgrace in Somali history, including the civil war and famine. It will officially signal the end of the Somali state. Any other ethnic group would have some sort of irrendentist national hero or movement rising up to defend the homeland but all we have are useless braindead qabiilist xoolo and snapchat s.

Somaliyeey waa falantihiin.

We will not let it stand and Kenya does not have the ressources to enforce it, it is an illegitimate agreement even if the ICJ says otherwise, and more importantely it is an agreement prededicated on the fact that there isn't a legally enforcement, thus rendering it as useless as the paper it is written on

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Those fags in Villa Somalia should just ask Turkey to help defend Somalias territorial waters. Bunch of incompetent xaywaanos.

We will not let it stand and Kenya does not have the ressources to enforce it, it is an illegitimate agreement even if the ICJ says otherwise, and more importantely it is an agreement prededicated on the fact that there isn't a legally enforcement, thus rendering it as useless as the paper it is written on

Kenya might not have the resources, but Oil-hungry nations like China do. The major powers already have their navies in our waters protecting illegal fishing and waste-dumping. I doubt there will be any major backlash or protests. There will be facebook comments as usual and Coldoon will make a few videos and we'll move onto the next national humiliation.

We are a broken people.

Those fags in Villa Somalia should just ask Turkey to help defend Somalias territorial waters. Bunch of incompetent xaywaanos.

:drakelaugh:Do you think Turkey gives a shit? They are just there to build a few useless mosques and low-quality Lego airports and hospitals in exchange for the Uranium and cheap oil Somalia has to ween itself of Gulf Arab oil forever.

Kenya might not have the resources, but Oil-hungry nations like China do. The major powers already have their navies in our waters protecting illegal fishing and waste-dumping. I doubt there will be any major backlash or protests. There will be facebook comments as usual and Coldoon will make a few videos and we'll move onto the next national humiliation.

We are a broken people.

We are also irational and for once that might be to our benefit, even if Kenya wins the case there is no framework to enforce it, for once Al-shabbab and pirats could be to some use, but you're right, we will about it but won't do anything

I was pretty sure we could win this one though even though things are stacked against us. It is very obvious that this is just a land grab attempt by Kenya, and that they were simply exploiting a very weak unstable government.

Here you guys are breaking my spirits :mjcry:You guys sound like we already lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts