Interesting Opposition Narrative On Siyad Barre

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
She made some valid points about Siyad Barre total hatred of Majerten due to their 'Sultanate' History. I've noticed the Hawiye also have copied Siyad Barre hatred. War waxba lagama qaban karo reer saldanad ahayd from the mid 1700ss, you can't change their history, deny it, fight it, you just look childish runti.

1:15:00 Mark. BTW she is Baadi-cade too and the wife of Siyad Barre closest inner circle or his go to guy Ismacil Abokor(Isaaq).

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Why would Siyaad hate Majerteen for their Saldanaad history when just
1 century before his own Marehan were sitting on the throne Adal and Harar Sultanate and Emirate respectively. I don't see any MJ UNESCO world heritage site anyways. :banderas::ohno:

I think he didnt like MJ because they were basically the previous government. Also Maryan Haji Elmi is not Baadicde. She is Hawaadle from a well respected Cabdalle Samatalis family. She was one of the leading figures in Beledweyne who were against the formation of Hirshabelle alongside Ugaas Hassan in 2016.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I think he didnt like MJ because they were basically the previous government. Also Maryan Haji Elmi is not Baadicde. She is Hawaadle from a well respected Cabdalle Samatalis family. She was one of the leading figures in Beledweyne who were against the formation of Hirshabelle alongside Ugaas Hassan in 2016.
Interesting, what was her alternative to Hirshaable? HiiraanShabeele with more power allocated to Haawadle or Hiiraan state as an independent FMS entity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN have you been bullied by 50 jir zineyste @Libaax-Joore to go against siyad barre?

Im loyal to siyad barre will be forever, he did a-lot of good nation wide and evil, I judge him on that plus nothing has come close to him when he said 'dal wa jiraya lakin dad ma jirayo' that curse is still observable today.

But he didn't like Majerten is not a question of doubt either, but I don't care if someone loves majerten or hates as long as he keeps somali protected from extinction, promotes their development interest, and safeguards their sharaf which is what the whole purpose of a government is and as far as im concerned siyad did all that. Im not a child like @Libaax-Joore i see the bigger picture also. Wa nin la fahmi waayay runti.

Interesting, what was her alternative to Hirshaable? HiiraanShabeele with more power allocated to Haawadle or Hiiraan state as an independent FMS entity.

Hiiraan State full stop or capital in Bulo Burde and a Hawadle/Hiiraan led state formation with the division of Hiiraan into two and Middle Shabelle incorprated into a Hiiraan State.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
She made some valid points about Siyad Barre total hatred of Majerten due to their 'Sultanate' History. I've noticed the Hawiye also have copied Siyad Barre hatred. War waxba lagama qaban karo reer saldanad ahayd from the mid 1700ss, you can't change their history, deny it, fight it, you just look childish runti.

1:15:00 Mark. BTW she is Baadi-cade too and the wife of Siyad Barre closest inner circle or his go to guy Ismacil Abokor(Isaaq).

she is speaking facts, Rer Dalal Ugaas were the elites of MX prior to the Kacaan, the rest of MX were just Rer Miyi.

The first thing MSB aun did was target my clan, he imprisoned Adan Low aun and tortured him to death.

She is Xawaadle, and she is my relative.

I noticed, they hate Marehan much more than they hate Isaaq. They have handed Dir Kismaayo on a silver plate, there alders get abused by rer Isaaq Ogaden Dir. Dadka ninki iska celiyo ayay xusmayan. What favour have they ever done for Marehan in the name of Darood kkkk

Why would Siyaad hate Majerteen for their Saldanaad history when just
1 century before his own Marehan were sitting on the throne Adal and Harar Sultanate and Emirate respectively. I don't see any MJ UNESCO world heritage site anyways. :banderas::ohno:

Ifat rulers were from the Walashma family while the rulers of Hobat, Adal and the Aussa Imamate were from the Karanle. The rulers of the Emirate of Harar were Harari. This is all written and stored in the libraries worldwide. Marexaan did play a role but they were not it’s rulers. Harar is dhul Karanle and we unfortunately share it today with the Oromo.

Do Majerteen and Mohaned Subair think we forget the Talxe Amaanreir genocide committed by them iast year in Qudus town sarounding Kismaayo? They wiped out Marehan Talxe sub clan who lived around Kismaayo for hundreds of years. They mutalated Marehan elders who were alive slaughtering them, we haven't forgotten that.we are waiting for the apropiate time.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ifat rulers were from the Walashma family while the rulers of Hobat, Adal and the Aussa Imamate were from the Karanle. The rulers of the Emirate of Harar were Harari. This is all written and stored in the libraries worldwide. Marexaan did play a role but they were not it’s rulers. Harar is dhul Karanle and we unfortunately share it today with the Oromo.
I have seen you claim exclusive ownership of Harar, Babile etc the reality is MX and Karanle both live there. Notice I say Karanle not Murursade.

MX on top of that live on the Somali side of the border in Faafan and have their own villages there, waliba Rer Diini live there with Gerri and Jaarso.

As for Walashama dynasty, they are related to Adal dynasty, my best guess is they fellow Daroods probably Amudan(Makahil) who are known to have been OG dictators in the medieval era, or its possible they were Warsangili or Leelkase who were also big players in the Medieval era.

Last edited:
I noticed, they hate Marehan much more than they hate Isaaq. They have handed Dir Kismaayo on a silver plate, there alders get abused by rer Isaaq Ogaden Dir. Dadka ninki iska celiyo ayay xusmayan. What favour have they ever done for Marehan in the name of Darood kkkk
Why would they need to hate us we dont border them
200.gif

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
She said to MSB AUN you can't compare reer Puntland hundreds years civilization to your tribe and his cuqdaad would destroy his presidency. She was right.

:wow:@Abdalla come in here to get praised.

Trending