IMAN IS A MAN EXPOSED

Mo Farah is the most famous Somali alive today. He is a great representation and ambassador for Somalis as well so nothing to worry about there.

Most young people probably don't remember (or weren't alive to remember) Iman as her modelling career took off in the 80's. More of them probably know who Halima Aden is if we're being honest.

Does Mo Farah have a bigger net worth than Iman who's brand/empire is worth a 100 million? Also, EVERY young person that I know knowss who Iman, Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks are. You have got to be living under a rock to believe otherwise. They are Supermodels (the last of their bunch) who have built an empire OUTSIDE of modelling. Go on any IG account held by a young person and you'll see pics of Iman, Naomi and Tyra modeling/their Vogue covers. They're going down in history. Facts.

This is the UGLIEST Somali nigga I've ever seen. Where did they find him from? Under a rock? Those teeth look like he was chewing rocks. Ahkas.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Kkkkk, waryaahee, war naga dee

They had the audicity to put some huge ass floppy ears on him in that vid to make him look even worse which i didn't think was possible :mjlol:

@oramiya Aight, I was exaggerating when I said he's bigger than Iman. I will not tolerate Barkhad slander from Somalis and certainly not from fish eyed, bakhti Oromos. But you're tripping if you think Iman is bigger than Mo Farah. Sir :mjpls: Maxamed Jamac Faarax is the best runner and one of the most decorated British athletes of all time. For the first time he let Britain come home with gold whereas eedo Iman was just a non-threatening Black girl in a racially polarized world. A chocolate-dipped white girl as they called her. She would never have made it as big in today's modelling world.

That guy pisses me off. His cousins in Bari are out there protecting their waters and he is portraying them as criminals. Waa bakhti.

The guy is an actor that filled an available role... one that landed him an oscar nomination at that. We are responsible for our own image, not Barkhad. 95% of 'famous' Somalis are sc rappers, instathots or fringe feminists that dress like vaginas. But Barkhad is the problem, eh :uCkf6mf:

Poor Barkhad, imagine being so ugly you legitimately make people angry. :mjcry:

@oramiya Aight, I was exaggerating when I said he's bigger than Iman. I will not tolerate Barkhad slander from Somalis and certainly not from fish eyed, bakhti Oromos. But you're tripping if you think Iman is bigger than Mo Farah. Sir :mjpls: Maxamed Jamac Faarax is the best runner and one of the most decorated British athletes of all time. For the first time he let Britain come home with gold whereas eedo Iman was just a non-threatening Black girl in a racially polarized world. A chocolate-dipped white girl as they called her. She would never have made it as big in today's modelling world.

The guy is an actor that filled an available role... one that landed him an oscar nomination at that. We are responsible for our own image, not Barkhad. 95% of 'famous' Somalis are sc rappers, instathots or fringe feminists that dress like vaginas. But Barkhad is the problem, eh :uCkf6mf:

Poor Barkhad, imagine being so ugly you legitimately make people angry. :mjcry:

We have like, 3 famous Somali's, wdym??
Anyway, playing into stereotypes like that isn't cool. Especially when it is his kin in particular that are being portrayed like so poorly :Sutehja::Sutehja:
Btw, you said the last part, not me :ufdup:

We have like, 3 famous Somali's, wdym??
Anyway, playing into stereotypes like that isn't cool. Especially when it is his kin in particular that are being portrayed like so poorly :Sutehja::Sutehja:
Btw, you said the last part, not me :ufdup:

And one of them is Ayaan Ali Hirsi, so all things considered bayo... :yacadiim:

I will admit, I was hoping Captain Phillips would go a lot deeper than it did. But 65k is 65k. If wasn't him, it would've been some random African American going 'ayo gibs me de ship, I'm the captain now mofo, wallahi b' and the public would've swallowed it all the same. But I pirated the movie and gave it a 3 on imdb so fukk em :mugshotman:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

Dude said, look at the size of iman's arms:dead:

Little does he know that Somali women have big arms after a certain age.

Inquisitive come collect your conspiracy friends.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Does Mo Farah have a bigger net worth than Iman who's brand/empire is worth a 100 million? Also, EVERY young person that I know knowss who Iman, Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks are. You have got to be living under a rock to believe otherwise. They are Supermodels (the last of their bunch) who have built an empire OUTSIDE of modelling. Go on any IG account held by a young person and you'll see pics of Iman, Naomi and Tyra modeling/their Vogue covers. They're going down in history. Facts.
Wtf Mohammed Farah is more relevant then Iman. Lmfao, he is a idol for Somalis and people into track & field dreaming to do big in athletics. I really liked him in his peak and still do. So stfu.

Wtf Mohammed Farah is more relevant then Iman. Lmfao, he is a idol for Somalis and people into track & field dreaming to do big in athletics. I really liked him in his peak and still do. So stfu.

You are a fob. If you are a Muslim like Somalis like to claim, you would know claiming people as your 'idol' is a MAJOR SIN in Islam. Foh, freshie.

Andddd, this is where I stopped reading your essay. You fobs HATE Somali women so much and will take ANY accomplishment that you can away from them at any given moment. Iman is a legendary supermodel, an actress, a philanthropist, a make up industry mogul and a wealthy woman at the end of the day. Her net worth is 100 million. She lives in mansions. She'll never have to work a day in her life again. What do YOU , Baadir Farah and limo driver Bakhti have? What's are your net worths?

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Andddd, this is where I stopped reading your essay. You fobs HATE Somali women so much and will take ANY accomplishment that you can away from them at any given moment. Iman is a legendary supermodel, an actress, a philanthropist, a make up industry mogul and a wealthy woman at the end of the day. Her net worth is 100 million. She lives in mansions. She'll never have to work a day in her life again. What do YOU , Baadir Farah and limo driver Bakhti have? What's are your net worths?
f*ck off sheegato, motherfucker, da dhasay. Y'are So obessessed to a deadbeat oldie. I'm not a fob. I don't idolize a model so f*ck off. You only chat shit.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
You are a fob. If you are a Muslim like Somalis like to claim, you would know claiming people as your 'idol' is a MAJOR SIN in Islam. Foh, freshie.
Looool, I'm a freshie? I was born in the west. Nigga, I don't look up to qashin people.

:cryinglaughsmiley: For a nobody yourself you seem to have an awful lot of hatred for Barkhad yourself. He's more successful than 99% of Somalis and pretty much every single one of your red-eyed people.

Masha Allah, my eedo is doing good, but I said what I said. Mo Farah is one of the most recognisable Somalis. Fukk your feelings

what??? how does one even have time to make all this crazy conspiracies. And find "proof". they have dedicated their lifes to something they can never prove.

Mo Farah is one of the most recognisable Somalis. Fukk your feelings

YOU people are extremely delusional and live in your own reality. Nobody knows who Mo Farah is OUTSIDE of the UK. Iman is a legendary model, actress, make up mogul and philanthropist known in America, Canada and all over the world. She has graced every magazine up to the MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF ALL TIME- Vogue Magazine. She has been on EVERY talk show speaking to important people in the industry from CNN reporter Anderson Cooper to Wendy Williams. Her net worth is 100 million. Reply to me when Bidaar Farah reaches those career milestones and net worth but until then gtfo, fob.

Magazine Covers:

f00c29c8be03002a85b2704e242fcbcd.jpg

1775897290fe3e803253789927a2aa3e.jpg

o-IMAN-570.jpg

000000121868-iman_abdulmajid-fit.jpg

cosmo_mar_1982.jpg

images

untitled-4.jpg

8Ffrh969Rsil.jpg

2620cf97df8a7447186279ec90220e72--s-models-women-models.jpg

4923d4fcfa2a78b12efaab09e49ffec3.jpg

Iman On CNN speaking to Anderson Cooper:

Iman on Wendy:

Iman is the most famous Somali person and a LEGEND. Good day, mate.

YOU people are extremely delusional and live in your own reality. Nobody knows who Mo Farah is OUTSIDE of the UK. Iman is a legendary model, actress, make up mogul and philanthropist known in America, Canada and all over the world. She has graced every magazine up to the MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF ALL TIME- Vogue Magazine. She has been on EVERY talk show speaking to important people in the industry from CNN reporter Anderson Cooper to Wendy Williams. Her net worth is 100 million. Reply to me when Bidaar Farah reaches those career milestones and net worth but until then gtfo, fob.

Magazine Covers:

f00c29c8be03002a85b2704e242fcbcd.jpg

1775897290fe3e803253789927a2aa3e.jpg

o-IMAN-570.jpg

000000121868-iman_abdulmajid-fit.jpg

cosmo_mar_1982.jpg

images

untitled-4.jpg

8Ffrh969Rsil.jpg

2620cf97df8a7447186279ec90220e72--s-models-women-models.jpg

4923d4fcfa2a78b12efaab09e49ffec3.jpg

Iman On CNN speaking to Anderson Cooper:

Iman on Wendy:

Yeah, no. I could see how you could argue that maybe Iman is more popular with the older generation, but a categorical no to the younger generation. Nobody knows Mo Farah outside the UK???
:nahgirl: Bye Felicia

Also wealth =/= recognition. I'm sure Iman has made way more money that Mo on her own... but you know this 100m figure you keep throwing out is inherited from Bowie, right?