Ilwad Elman accepts award at BET welcome party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice breasts :gaasdrink: but shes a muppet. How she playing a role in the bantu expansion? We are not black.

fox

Waryaada hee ka xi
Modesty is a virtue out here in the west unfortunately women are encouraged to dress scantily clad cause in the western society a woman isn't judged on her character, morals her personality..rather they're judged on how they look big breast & ass that's why nowadays in adverts they use a pretty female that's dressed scantily clad to sell anything, I saw on one advert the other day about burgers but it was displaying a females cleavage the whole time.

Cognitivedissonance,

Does that modesty apply to you (men) or does it only apply to women? Don't go in circles.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Then why is the focus always on policing what women wear?
It's not rocket science women's bodies are appealing to men infact countries have gone to war for a woman's body war Maxa sii ka ah females body's are weapons of mass distraction if you don't believe me then let a female loose naked on the highway and then tell me how many people lost their lives:mahubowtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitivedissonance,

Don't shift the goalposts, modesty to men is visual, 'lower your gaze', tongue, what you say or write, 'don't insult others' and so on. Does it apply to you (men)?
Are you saying in Islam both women and men don't have to adhere to modesty? Are you telling me a man can walk outside naked according to Islam?:ulyin:

All men are sinners or did you think men are angels?:siilaanyolaugh:

It's not rocket science women's bodies are appealing to men infact countries have gone to war for a woman's body war Maxa sii ka ah females body's are weapons of mass distraction if you don't believe me then let a female loose naked on the highway and then tell me how many people lost their lives:mahubowtf:

It's still a poor excuse :stopit: simply put, men should adhere to the rules if women are expected to :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending