Ilwad Elman accepts award at BET welcome party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga you a repressive backwards hypocrite. You have all these moral high grounds and religious talk when you clearly know what I mean. f*ck you talking about being naked. Was that chic in the OP naked? If you call that naked then why not I don't give a damn if a woman is dressed like Ilwad. You on here spreading negativity saxiib. Don't be so harsh on the internet. Be happy for once I see you arguing all over this website.
Calm down and please regain your composure I'm merely a slave of Allah not my will but his will alone.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm simply over here bored af waiting for my cousin to pick me up. Just trying to spread positivity and curb haters
What's your cousin wearing hook a bradar up fam don't worry about what happens between me and her cause it's between her and God kkkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm talking about successful people in general that get hate on the internet. And compared to Ilwad what have you achieved in life. When you've helped Somalia at a fraction of what she's done then hate on her all you want.
I reiterate not my will but Allah alone.

It's obligatory upon a Muslim to enjoin good and forbid evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts