Ilwad Elman accepts award at BET welcome party

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Very nice breasts :gaasdrink: but shes a muppet. How she playing a role in the bantu expansion? We are not black.

She's dressed like a prostitute I bet her head game is off the charts no breasts having lady of the night:umad:

Cognitivedissonance

Was her chest the first thing you noticed? What happened to the Koranic fard of "lower your gaze"? Offcourse, it doesn't apply to Muslim men any longer, the chicks have to be rugged up like they are a cast member of Games of Thrones.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Gotta zoom in on these images:whoo:

DDDONm4UIAAEolS.jpg

DDDONm5V0AA4JfB.jpg

DDDONm3UwAMnQnF.jpg

DDDONm4VoAE84ZM.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Was her chest the first thing you noticed? What happened to the Koranic fard of "lower your gaze"? Offcourse, it doesn't apply to Muslim men any longer, the chicks have to be rugged up like they are a cast member of Games of Thrones.

The hypocrisy of muslim men never ceases to amaze me. They expect muslim women to hold up their end of the bargain while they're out smoking, drinking, having sex, etc. then have the nerve to demand a clean, virgin woman suitable for marriage :farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitivedissonance

Modesty is a virtue out here in the west unfortunately women are encouraged to dress scantily clad cause in the western society a woman isn't judged on her character, morals her personality..rather they're judged on how they look big breast & ass that's why nowadays in adverts they use a pretty female that's dressed scantily clad to sell anything, I saw on one advert the other day about burgers but it was displaying a females cleavage the whole time.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The hypocrisy of muslim men never ceases to amaze me. They expect muslim women to hold up their end of the bargain while they're out smoking, drinking, having sex, etc. then have the nerve to demand a clean, virgin woman suitable for marriage :farmajoyaab:
There's an integral part of Islam that commands Muslims to enjoin good and forbid evil :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts