I will get married soon

No lol. I don’t want to be where another man’s been. Especially if she has bared children. The thought of providing and loving what another man’s been with makes my stomach have a burning feeling. I am familiar with this angle. You’re trying to paint me as insecure. However the last thing I would be insecure about is bedroom activities. I would feel insecure and stupid that I have married a divorcee. The reason is because some man got access to her in the most intimate way and leaving me to pay the bill for her while getting what he already got. You of course will hate this take but it is what it is.

Ilaahay ha ku caafiyo.

This is a poverty thing not an Islamic thing, you should see the amount of 70 year old cadaan men with mail order brides from Asia
1709860436567.png

Last edited:
No lol. I don’t want to be where another man’s been. Especially if she has bared children. The thought of providing and loving what another man’s been with makes my stomach have a burning feeling. I am familiar with this angle. You’re trying to paint me as insecure. However the last thing I would be insecure about is bedroom activities. I would feel insecure and stupid that I have married a divorcee. The reason is because some man got access to her in the most intimate way and leaving me to pay the bill for her while getting what he already got. You of course will hate this take but it is what it is.

You view intercourse as a 'conquest' or a 'defilement'. Which is why you don't want a woman that's been 'touched'. You have a twisted and perverse outlook on women and mankind in general. But because you are not alone in this sickness, you will feel as though you are normal and will probably never grow. This is a p0rn mentality on the relationships between men and women, whether you like it or not. The language and imagary, used on those websites brainwash users into seeing intercourse as the defilement, destruction and the degradation of the vagina and the woman. In your mind, whenever a woman has intercourse, she is now 'damaged goods'. Ask yourself why, if you dare.

Meanwhile the Prophet SAW, was a virgin when he married Khadijah, who had TWO husbands before him and children. Because he viewed women as human beings, worthy of love and respect, not objects to conquer, and 'defile'.

In fact, plenty of Muslim and Somali men who have been married before, like YOU, marry divorcees, and widows, and don't have these bizarre hangups about it. There are also virgin men, who marry divorcees and widows, again, who are not insecure or perverse about it.

I recommend Qur'aan Saar.

Last edited:
You view intercourse as a 'conquest' or a 'defilement'. Which is why you don't want a woman that's been 'touched'. You have a twisted and perverse outlook on women and mankind in general. But because you are not alone in this sickness, you will feel as though you are normal and will probably never grow. This is a p0rn mentality on the relationships between men and women, whether you like it or not. The language and imagary, used on those websites brainwash users into seeing intercourse as the defilement, destruction and the degradation of the vagina and the woman. In your mind, whenever a woman has intercourse, she is now 'damaged goods'. Ask yourself why, if you dare.

Meanwhile the Prophet SAW, was a virgin when he married Khadijah, who had TWO husbands before him and children. Because he viewed women as human beings, worthy of love and respect, not objects to conquer, and 'defile'.

In fact, plenty of Muslim and Somali men who have been married before, like YOU, marry divorcees, and widows, and don't have these bizarre hangups about it. There are also virgin men, who marry divorcees and widows, again, who are not insecure or perverse about it.

I recommend Qur'aan Saar.
Honestly, that is so crazy I don't know how to respond to this. So you're gonna attack my character by saying p*rn addiction has developed my beliefs about s3x and women? Why is it a requirement for me to accept unchaste women? If I have the money and resources then I will seek the best option. Perhaps if I had less in life then I would accept that a woman unchaste in a hala manner before marriage but I don't have to, I have enough money to leverage my requirements.

Now I will address your next paragraph regarding the Nabi SAW. He is the best of man and is capable of great merciful acts. I come up very short in comparison. However, heres a hadith that I think speaks to this argument.

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1991; Muslim, 715)

According to another report narrated by al-Bukhaari (2257), “… so she could teach them and discipline them.”

According to another report narrated by al-Bukhaari (2805) and Muslim (715): “He said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me, when I asked his permission (to participate in jihaad), “Have you married a virgin or a previously-married woman?” I said, “A previously-married woman.” He said, “Why did you not marry a virgin whom you could play with and she could play with you?” I said, “O Messenger of Allaah, my father has died (or has become a shaheed/martyr), and I have young sisters, so I did not want to marry someone like them who could not discipline them or take care of them, so I married a previously-married woman who could take care of them and discipline them.”’”

It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “My father died, leaving seven – or nine – daughters, and I married a previously-married woman. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) asked, ‘Did you get married, O Jaabir?’ I said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘A virgin or a previously-married woman?’ I said, ‘A previously-married woman.’ He said, ‘Why not a young girl whom you could play with and she could play with you, and you could laugh with her and she could laugh with you?’ I told him that ‘Abd-Allaah had died and left behind daughters, and I did not want to bring to them someone like them. So I had married a woman who could take care of them and discipline them. He said, ‘May Allaah bless you,’ or similar kind words.”(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5052)

Shaykh Mustafa al-Ruhaybaani said:

“It is Sunnah for the one who wants to get married to marry a virgin, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Jaabir, ‘Why not a virgin whom you could play with and she could play with you?’ (agreed upon) – unless there is a reason for which marrying a previously-married woman is better, in which case he should choose such a woman over a virgin, in order to serve that interest.”(Mataalib Uli al-Nuha, 5/9, 10)

And Allaah knows best.

As you can see it's sunnah to marry a virgin. So you can stop using diin as a crowbar against me. I don't appreciate you associating me with p*rn addicts either.

Last edited:

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
@_Yusuf_ but by you own logic, haven't you also been used by your wife, how do you expect a virgin to share her spouse while you get all emotional if your second wife isn't a virgin. you can't view a women who has been divorced as 'used' when you have second wife. Crazy niggas we got here. I'm about the same age as @Wonyluvr and i could never imagine dating a 15 year old

@_Yusuf_ but by you own logic, haven't you also been used by your wife, how do you expect a virgin to share her spouse while you get all emotional if your second wife isn't a virgin. you can't view a women who has been divorced as 'used' when you have second wife. Crazy niggas we got here. I'm about the same age as @Wonyluvr and i could never imagine dating a 15 year old

I didn't experience any "emotional" response I simply would not marry an unchaste woman. Men and women operate within different dynamics. You can deny this if you want, but women generally don't care if a man is a virgin or not. They may be concerned about how he lost his virginity (halal or not halal), but they certainly don't consider his virginity status a requirement. It's seldom a prerequisite for them. You mentioned, "and I could never imagine dating a 15-year-old." However, we are not discussing that lil nigga we're talking about marriage. It's very much a business transaction where each party has real obligations towards one another. This obligation can be found in Surah Nisa so it is just not me saying things are like this cause I said so.

Regarding the root of the unpleasant feeling I have towards a woman who is not a virgin, I believe it stems from the fact that my core requirement for her is not met.

Last edited:
17 yrs is considered a bit old nowadays, at 17yrs they already knows about Facebook and tiktok, so it is financial and emotional risk to invest in that kind of marriage . The best age bracket people are going for now is 14/15yrs old, low risk and high returns

Last edited:

attash

Amaan Duule
17 yrs is considered a bit old nowadays, at 17yrs they already knows about Facebook and tiktok, so it is financial and emotional risk to invest in that kind of marriage . The best age bracket people are going for now is 14/15yrs old, low risk and high returns

Disgusting pedo 🤮

I

Oh nice. But girl back home be asking for 150 grams of gold??

And where is angelina?
Told her yesterday “ in patriarchal society men marry young and divorce less.
And it’s women(peep the comments) who pushes the age of marriage and as a result, Zina becomes widespread.”

I’m never wrong 🤷🏾‍♂️
Divorce rates are high in Somalia. People marry young, but divorce is rampant.

In developed Muslim countries like Saudi and Kuwait, Zina isn’t common particularly for women since it’s segregated society and they actually finish schooling and Uni.

Women push for marrying men who are a similar age to them. I highly doubt any of the girls here would be commenting if he was like 18. I too think 23 is a kid. It’s not like he’s an odey marrying a 17 yr old, but his view of 20 being not for him sound problematic don’t know what he meant by that. Gives predator vibes although he could have meant it in a different way so I’m not accusing him, just what that sentence conjures in people’s mind and us girls who were once 17 know that at that age we were easily manipulated. That’s what creates discomfort. We know what is it is to be a teen girl.

Last edited:
There is really no point attacking OP. He’s mentioned he wanted to marry a girl his own age and one older and that didn’t work out. He’s also young himself. He’s not even 25 yet. Also, marrying at 17/18 is completely normal back home. A lot of my cousins married at that age.

Biggest issue though with Somalis and young marriages is the high divorce rates. It’s young girls who suffer the most since they’ll marry at like 17, have a couple of kids and in many cases the marriages don’t work out and then many don’t have much of a way to support themselves and their families also tend to be poor. In many cases, some of girls either need to remarry or give up custody to the father since there aren’t any courts to force men to pay up. It’s happened to some women in my family. Two of my cousins kids were raised by their dads side for that reason.

Anyone that’s been back home will tell you divorce is rampant. I’ve met girls who haven’t even turned 25 yet who’ve been married twice. Since relationships are highly unstable, surely the best thing would be for families to invest in their daughters in terms of security. Many grandfathers end up having to help their daughters raise their kids or their daughters end up losing custody. Life isn’t easy for women back home wallahi and on this forum being honest about the conditions of women triggers men here. It’s due to these conditions I’m highlighting that makes women respond with exclamation of ‘predator’ and other comments and why they become fixated with this issue because marrying as a poor, penniless young girl can be a rough uphill battle in a place like back home.

Last edited:

Trending