I was right, they really are going to normalize pedophilia

How do my beliefs go against Islam?

The prophet was properly a young lad at his beginning journeys. He did not age. Liars!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is very clear u are not a proper Muslim, I can't do takfeer on u, but ur beliefs are completely unislamic, talking about the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam disrespectfully is not tolerated in Islam, u should repent if you are Muslim, if you are not Muslim I don't expect anyting less from you
For your information, the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalm was 40 when he recieved revelation, and lived on for another 23 years, this is an objective fact in history, he married his young wives above the age of 50.
If you say anything else you clearly have never read a book on Islam in your life, your knowledge amounts to a 4 year old kids knowledge

They do become adults but they don't become attractive. Are you a predator @Username? Do you want a baby faced wife?

:pachah1:
The fact you aren't attracted to 18 year olds doesn't mean other people aren't, your false assertion that 18 year olds are kids and have kids faces and if you are attracted to them makes you a paedophile needs to be substantiated.
Otherwise it is just wishy washy arguments

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Fornication was never normal, it was made up after marriage,fornication never works in a society, even from an evolutionary perspective, Marriage was the norm since the beggning of time, it produces the most stable familys and societys, allows people to track lineages, is most natural for people in terms of time work energy and makes most sense for both genders.

You can even see in alot of animals that have mass monogamy, that is their natural way, marriage or being deidacted to one person sexually is even found in nature.

Your assertion fornication was normal needs to be backed up with evidence, and giving me history of greeks and romans who came thousands of years after the first humans is not evidence.

Hunter-Gatherers were mostly monogamous, from what I know. It wouldn't make any sense to be anything else. People really have no clue how small the Human population was before the agricultural revolution. You have probably seen more people at a random concert than there were on Earth like 15,000-20,000 years ago. I'm not kidding. And Hunter-Gatherers were not hierarchical. There were no resources like grain or livestock to accumulate and store so they were known to be quite widely egalitarian and there were never usually "chieftains" or anything like that. No big wigs who could have 3-10 wives. Human beings definitely developed within an environment, for hundreds of thousands of years, where our ancestors were overwhelmingly monogamous.

Hunter-Gatherers were mostly monogamous, from what I know. It wouldn't make any sense to be anything else. People really have no clue how small the Human population was before the agricultural revolution. You have probably seen more people at a random concert than there were on Earth like 15,000-20,000 years ago. I'm not kidding. And Hunter-Gatherers were not hierarchical. There were no resources like grain or livestock to accumulate and store so they were known to be quite widely egalitarian and there were never usually "chieftains" or anything like that. No big wigs who could have 3-10 wives. Human beings definitely developed within an environment, for hundreds of thousands of years, where our ancestors were overwhelmingly monogamous.
Are you agreeing with me?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The fact you aren't attracted to 18 year olds doesn't mean other people aren't, your false assertion that 18 year olds are kids and have kids faces and if you are attracted to them makes you a paedophile needs to be substantiated.
Otherwise it is just wishy washy arguments

You'd marry a 14 year old if you could. I'd like to know your old username by the way. You dodged me the last time by saying I should know.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Phew.
You have too much knowledge of history if you disagreed with me I would have no way to prove my point to u

:damn:

You're too kind. But yeah, no. Degeneracy is not the natural state of man for sure. Even ignoring the historical stuff, I think just even STDs are like a biological mechanism screaming at us to not be promiscuous.

, I think just even STDs are like a biological mechanism screaming at us to not be promiscuous.
The thing is STDs are pretty rare for straight people, most STDs can only be transmitted by blood contact, which is why if you look at the statistics the highest rate of STDs in general are amongst gay people, as anal sex causes tears and sperm to leak into the blood, straight people who engage in anal also have this, most STDs will be spread by someone in the chain of "smashing" having being sodomised.
As for non blood contact related STDs like genital herpes then they are common amongst every promiscuous person.
I think from the perspective of the past, there was no contraception, we were not designed for contraception so to say, so having babies with an endless amount of women would mean a bunch of women are left without any sustenance and a bunch of babies needed to be taken care of, its impossible for the man to take care of all these children from these women he has impregnated, it causes financial issues, issues with children bonding, issues with children not having father figure, issues in inheritance and lineage of whos kid is who. Also the mental aspect doesn't work, sex which bonds a person to the other as the body is ready to have a baby with them, having zinaa with multiple women ruins your natural brains state and forces your brain to remove the emotional aspect of sex, it ruins your natural brains state as well as causing many societal problems

You'd marry a 14 year old if you could. I'd like to know your old username by the way. You dodged me the last time by saying I should know.
I wouldn't marry a 14 year old because young women are too immature for me.
But anyway you still dodged my question, you haven't provided any rational points to me.

Also if you can't figure out who I am then its your own loss. I think its pretty obvious. Im not going to make it bait, I like to have some mystery

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
For your information, the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalm was 40 when he recieved revelation, and lived on for another 23 years, this is an objective fact in history, he married his young wives above the age of 50.
I want to know the Surah that reads that directly because I don't recall that being said in the scriptures itself. Please, correct me.
I insist. If you know better. Enlighten me.

Trending

Latest posts