I want your advice guys. This is serious waryaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
If some of you are thinking I'm gonna let them go, naah mate. I will give them their fair share of an ass whooping. I will go to the shisha place the guys hang out this Saturday with my faraxs. They will regret what they did.

Good. She isn't worth that trouble sxb

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If I were in your shoes And the brothers beat me up I would let it slide and still hang with the girl BUT if her father beat me up with the brothers I would break their bones

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah, was thinking the same. But what if he actually says waryaya
:deadmanny:
Hed be like

200w.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Stop being a simp warya. The disrespect was real. Jump them or press charges. I would say jump them so they know better next time. And it's not like you're ever marrying the girl anyway.

If some of you are thinking I'm gonna let them go, naah mate. I will give them their fair share of an ass whooping. I will go to the shisha place the guys hang out this Saturday with my faraxs. They will regret what they did.

Ok you fall under the peer pressure to assault them and risk your future/career:cosbyhmm: for brunch of useless iraq. The court and system would not be in your side if you start the fight(you are black man after all). Also, They could force their daughter to file rape charge against you. Yes they can by threatening her.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's not that easy mate, I am recovering from a broken rib and a black eye. I wanted to go to the police but their mother (the girl's mother) literally begged me and my family not to press charges.
Their mother litteraly BEGGED.

So

:bell:

Best believe I'm snitching within minutes

@ace mooha
revenge is dish that served cold, wait for year and be very patient. They must have some dirt like tax crime/illegal activities. Hire private investigator to find dirt on them. Then call the authorities at them. You can even plant spyware in their home. Act smart not savage caveman. Hire some street worker and let her make dirty sex tape (with old man) then send it to his mosque, friends.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@ace mooha
revenge is dish that served cold, wait for year and be very patient. They must have some dirt like tax crime/illegal activities. Hire private investigator to find dirt on them. Then call the authorities at them. You can even plant spyware in their home. Act smart not savage caveman. Hire some street worker and let her make dirty sex tape (with old man) then send it to his mosque, friends.

La xawla

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:bell: don't listen to ppl calling you a simp for not fighting back in a fucking shisha spot, good grief man think for yourself, it's not them who will face assault charges, you're a college kid don't ruin your future for the sake of some idiots in here who are trying to hurt your ego.

If you have to do something, go full on ninja mode and hurt them in other ways. Smash their car windows or throw a firework at their house all being undercover.

The sensible thing to do is to let it go, you had good intentions and they're still Muslim people albeit a little misguided plus it's not exactly somalia where you can exact revenge without any problems.

You never know, you might win the girl over after all this

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
^^ atrocious advice as usual man, I don't know of you're trolling or not at this point :icon lol:

They broke your goddamn ribs over their daughter's advances, they have to do time sxb. Do you think they'd hesitate or allow you to play the Muslim card if the situation were reversed? I guarantee they will press charges if you retaliate. They broke the law and they need to be punished, end of story.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yo, I just saw what @Bahal wrote. Broken rib doesn't really heal that quick but ask your boys to karbash you a bit more take some pictures and roll through to A&E, marka aa lagu daho "Who did this to you" is ooysi and say "I don't know" they'll press again, that broken rib could cover the mehr for the future Xalimo mayne.

Mckenzie

VIP
^^ atrocious advice as usual man, I don't know of you're trolling or not at this point :icon lol:

They broke your goddamn ribs over their daughter's advances, they have to do time sxb. Do you think they'd hesitate or allow you to play the Muslim card if the situation were reversed? I guarantee they will press charges if you retaliate. They broke the law and they need to be punished, end of story.

A similar thing happened in a racist area in East London years ago, but it was between a black revert dude and an Asian girl. Her cousins and bros jumped him and broke his leg. It's disgraceful because reverts need to be shown a lot more love to keep them firm. Instead of retaliating against her family he just called some old uncles from the Mosque and they went with him to the girls family house, they couldn't renegotiate for the girls hand but the family did fork out a lot of money for the damages and some more money for good measure.

Best to always settle the matter privately, getting 5 0 involved should be the last resort, those pigs never really help anyway.

waraabe

Your superior
lol typical ^^ you are worried about money but not self dignity and the humiliation. I say put on a mask and attack them

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
@ace mooha
Damn girl.:wtf: Remind me never to get on your bad side. :ohno:

Also @ace mooha you should press charges. It's not like your some gangbanging wasteman, you're going to school and you have a future. You have something to lose. Let the police deal with it. Why get your hands dirty when someone else can?

Mckenzie

VIP
lol typical ^^ you are worried about money but not self dignity and the humiliation. I say put on a mask and attack them

Listen man unlike you I've actually seen gang cultured fights with my own eyes and I have a murdered cousin thanks to it. All because of pride. "How can that donny violate man? Come we spark these Youts, yo draw for the uzi" :ivers:

Warya op if you back the beef someone is gonna get hurt real bad or one of yall will be getting walled in at pen

Status
Not open for further replies.