I want your advice guys. This is serious waryaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So I'm a a college student in Cali who is studying engineering and I work at my school as a tutor, I've been tutoring this half Bosnian half Iraqi girl this semester(fall semester). she came in like everyday and wanted me to be her tutor, some guys that I worked with told me that the girl liked me but I really didn't think of her that way and I thought I was doing a better job of teaching her well and thought that was the reason she came to me.This girl had developed feelings for me and told me over text a couple weeks ago. I never gave her my number but she asked one of my colleagues and he gave it to her. We texted each other and went out on a lot. Now the problem is her father and two big brothers are control freaks and they found out I was talking to her. They jumped me with a couple of their Arab niggas a week ago. The girl is telling me not to take revenge but Wallahi I can't let this shit slide, I wanna gather up my niggas and beat the shit out of her brothers at a shisha lounge they hang out at every weekend.
I know if I do this I will loose this girl and maybe go to jail. My hooyo and abo are telling me to let it go but Wallahi Dem mothrrfuckers jumped me really bad Wallahi.

I don't know what to do should I let it slide or make them face the music??
Guys I really need some advice here.

Call the cops on those refugees

Don't stoop down to their level. The relationship with this girl is doomed. I agree with your parents advice. Move on - the girl ain't worth the trouble.

VixR

Veritas
Don't stoop down to their level. The relationship with this girl is doomed. I agree with your parents advice. Move on - the girl ain't worth the trouble.
That's a given, the bold. But I don't think they should be able to get away with what they did without any repercussions. He should at least press charges.

@ace mooha
Living well is the best revenge, finish your school and find better girl. These animals don't deverse to ruin your future (your record). About the girl and her family will regret it in couple of years, they have spinister crisis in Iraq due to 30 years of war (which led to death of their men). Plus they are very violent people killing is like drinking water for them. Check them in Scandinavia countries they kill, rape, drug gang plus abusing of system. The media gives them the pass because of Bush 's crimes in Iraq. Honestly the nicest one are Christian iraq nice peaceful people. Most of the Iraq people abuse the system and have gang activities in drug (they are not amateurs like Somalis) the reglious stuff is just image and hypocrisy only applied on their women as mean of control.
My advice leave these people.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
@ace mooha
Living well is the best revenge, finish your school and find better girl. These animals don't deverse to ruin your future (your record). About the girl and her family will regret it in couple of years, they have spinister crisis in Iraq due to 30 years of war (which led to death of their men). Plus they are very violent people killing is like drinking water for them. Check them in Scandinavia countries they kill, rape, drug gang plus abusing of system. The media gives them the pass because of Bush 's crimes in Iraq. Honestly the nicest one are Christian iraq nice peaceful people. Most of the Iraq people abuse the system and have gang activities in drug (they are not amateurs like Somalis) the reglious stuff is just image and hypocrisy only applied on their women as mean of control.
My advice leave these people.
Thank you.

That's a given, the bold. But I don't think they should be able to get away with what they did without any repercussions. He should at least press charges.

Going to prison is nothing for them, most of them are entrepreneurs or in gangs businesses. After the invasion in Iraq their male refugees increased the crimes in Their host countries(Syria, Lebanon, turkey) cutting throats is easy for them.

u got jumped by her dad? :dead:

i feel u cuhh they did u dirty walahi, but i cracked up at the thought of some old ass bosnian dude jumping u with his sons i just gotta be real :chrisfreshhah:

The men are Arab.

Don't put this on the Bosnians. The mother is the Bosnian

Bootyclapper

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Run up, go dumb on 'em
2e3sljk.gif

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
i would suggest you let this slide but on 1 condition, you have to tear the punani up, only way i would forget about the incident:kanyeshrug:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
i would suggest you let this slide but on 1 condition, you have to tear the punani up, only way i would forget about the incident:kanyeshrug:
Nah, this is abt me and the males in her life not her. I would never deflower a Muslim girl. I have sisters too.

waraabe

Your superior
Sxb you have to admit to yourself that you are a .

All I am seeing is excuses.
1) I might go jail- I am sure you can't for a 'fight'
2) Their mother begged me to not press charges
3) the girl will leave me if I do something (the chances of her and you getting married are the same as finding a mj with soft hair-non existent)

I think you have to come to terms with your ness because there is no chance of you marrying her. Even if you did, do you want those people as in laws.

My advice to you is to pull up on them and beat the living daylights out of them (avoid hitting the face and go for varying body shots). Make it seem like a fight. Use the fact they are Arabs to your advantage, tell the police these goat molesters started shit cuz of religion.

Humiliate the father

Last edited:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
A simple assault can land them up to six months in jail. I would definitely press charges and make them pay my medical expenses. f*ck that. :ileycry:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Sxb you have to admit to yourself that you are a .

All I am seeing is excuses.
1) I might go jail- I am sure you can't for a 'fight'
2) Their mother begged me to not press charges
3) the girl will leave me if I do something (the chances of her and you getting married are the same as fighting a mj with soft hair-non existent)

I think you have to come to terms with your ness because there is no chance of you marrying her. Even if you did, do you want those people as in laws.

My advice to you is to pull up on them and beat the living daylights out of them (avoid hitting the face and go for varying body shots). Make it seem like a fight. Use the fact they are Arabs to your advantage, tell the police these goat molesters started shit cuz of religion.

Humiliate the father
@waraabe your advice is not needed sxb. I know I talk smack abt you nigga so I'm assuming this is your way of getting back at me.
Is this supposed to hit a nerve?:mjlol:
Waryaa edheb malihid.:ufdup:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
If some of you are thinking I'm gonna let them go, naah mate. I will give them their fair share of an ass whooping. I will go to the shisha place the guys hang out this Saturday with my faraxs. They will regret what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.