I have a confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they are united and don't have leadership that is consistently willing to sell out their people for a small gain. I would rather have their problems, which are much easier to fix, than a community whose leadership consistently sells them out, are incapable of ever being united, and have extreme self-hate issues on a large scale.
I disagree, Somali problems are a lot easier to solve. For the oromo people to become truly autonomous a civil war would have to take place. I do agree with the sentiment that Somali leaders in the past have been subpar and generally treacherous....

I disagree, Somali problems are a lot easier to solve. For the oromo people to become truly autonomous a civil war would have to take place. I do agree with the sentiment that Somali leaders in the past have been subpar and generally treacherous....

Oromos may have their squabbles and issues, but they generally are united and love each other unlike Somalis. You have a group of people who don't even acknowledge they are the same people, believe they are descendants of individuals from a completely different continent, and want to break away permanently from the rest to forge their own cultural and ethnic identities. This is a catastrophic problem and not comparable at all to the Oromos' plight for even Ethiopia right now is on the brink of breaking apart forever which could easily result in the formation of the first independent Oromo nation.

They will gain nationhood for the first time in centuries, while you will loose nationhood. :russ:

Oromos may have their squabbles and issues, but they generally are united and love each other unlike Somalis. You have a group of people who don't even acknowledge they are the same people, believe they are descendants of individuals from a completely different continent, and want to break away permanently from the rest to forge their own cultural and ethnic identities. This is a catastrophic problem and not comparable at all to the Oromos' plight for even Ethiopia right now is on the brink of breaking apart forever which could easily result in the formation of the first independent Oromo nation.

They will gain nationhood for the first time in centuries, while you will loose nationhood. :russ:

are u midgaan? just curious

It truly is a problem. On a side note, do you have something against Somalis? It seems like you are quite hurt. My people can be a little racist, I apologise on behalf of them.

It truly is a problem. On a side note, do you have something against Somalis? It seems like you are quite hurt. My people can be a little racist, I apologise on behalf of them.

I have nothing against your people. I am just being objective and balanced.

But they are united and don't have leadership that is consistently willing to sell out their people for a small gain. I would rather have their problems, which are much easier to fix, than a community whose leadership consistently sells them out, are incapable of ever being united, and have extreme self-hate issues on a large scale.

Four million Eritreans (most of their army was women in short ) took their freedom from Ethiopia. While 40 million Oromo could not free themselves from 3 million habashi.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Four million Eritreans (most of their army was women in short ) took their freedom from Ethiopia. While 40 million Oromo could not free themselves from 3 million habashi.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Pathetic Oromo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts