I got my 23andme DNA results 🤨

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
My other half brother is interested in getting tested, what's the best company to test for Y full DNA?

I think hawiye karanle are in the same boat as us sheekhash people, we are originally from harar and we have pretty interesting back story but I don’t really know much about hawiye karanle besides a couple of my distant 23 and me relatives are the same clan as well because a lot of you guys have Ethiopian in you guys as well
Hi Brother ; I am Sheekhaal too, specially Loobage, would you mind to share with me about your paternal Haplogroup?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@CulturedKay no offense but are you sure you are Karanle Hawiye? After the recent scandle of 0.5 minority clans with J haplogroups trying to vandalise the DNA project by claiming other clans you are joining the hype at the wrong time. We don't trust anonymous posters. There are just alot of fans and war is deception. I looked into your previous posts you claim "Reer Balow" which is a Futuh term not a Karanle term, authors are still trying to figure out its context but i know Sixawle are two branches and related through my mother, no Sixawle Karanle ever calls themselves "Reer Balow" but rather their subclans like Talays, Iidfure, Reer Garaad etc. @convincation

Karanle is said to be Hawiye Bah Arab in tradition, i don't know what flavour of Arab it could be but my guess is Argobba, Arabini etc.

Last edited:
@CulturedKay no offense but are you sure you are Karanle Hawiye? After the recent scandle of 0.5 minority clans with J haplogroups trying to vandalise the DNA project by claiming other clans you are joining the hype at the wrong time. We don't trust anonymous posters. There are just alot of fans. I looked into your previous posts you claim "Reer Balow" which is a Futuh term not a Karanle term, authors are still trying to figure out its context but i know Sixawle are two branches and related through my mother, no Sixawle Karanle ever calls themselves "Reer Balow" but rather their subclans like Talays, Iidfure, Reer Garaad etc. @convincation

Interesting! 🤔 I don't really have any reason to hide my tribe and I am very well learned when it comes to my tribe and my abtirsi. If I was something else why would I need to hide it??? If I was 0.5 tribe then that's who I am and I would claim it lol. - I don't beleive this landheer langaab stuff that people are on about.

Secondly, I am reer Yaxye fiqi muuse - Roon Reer Ciye Baad - Sexawle thank you very much Alhamdulilah 🙌😊, I am happy with who I am. I've never said that I was Reer Baalow - I had previously said Ahmed Gurey was!

My 2nd cousin is Ayaan Farah abakar who was running for parliament to gain a a seat for Sexawle karanle in the Somali government -

When Farhiya kabayare and her sister went to Kenya, they hired a women to do a buranbur dedicated to Ayan farah (their friend and inadeer) in which they praise her tribe and lineage which she shares with me -
My mum is Also Karanle, murusade - sabti Codweeyne Abakar ♥️♥️🙌🙌 My reer Apti mainly raised me and I know inside out.

It's a bit embarrassing for you to come at me like that and I'm quite offended actually.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Interesting! 🤔 I don't really have any reason to hide my tribe and I am very well learned when it comes to my tribe and my abtirsi. If I was something else why would I need to hide it??? If I was 0.5 tribe then that's who I am and I would claim it lol. - I don't beleive this landheer langaab stuff that people are on about.

Secondly, I am reer Yaxye fiqi muuse - Roon Reer Ciye Baad - Sexawle thank you very much Alhamdulilah 🙌😊, I am happy with who I am. I've never said that I was Reer Baalow - I had previously said Ahmed Gurey was!

My 2nd cousin is Ayaan Farah abakar who was running for parliament to gain a a seat for Sexawle karanle in the Somali government -

When Farhiya kabayare and her sister went to Kenya, they hired a women to do a buranbur dedicated to Ayan farah (their friend and inadeer) in which they praise her tribe and lineage which she shares with me -
My mum is Also Karanle, murusade - sabti Codweeyne Abakar ♥️♥️🙌🙌 My reer Apti mainly raised me and I know inside out.

It's a bit embarrassing for you to come at me like that and I'm quite offended actually.

You gave DNA information before telling us your subclans information but thanks for clearing the air. I have seen Farah Qabaas speeches on FB before, he's known Hawiye oday. Noolow inabti.

You gave DNA information before telling us your subclans information but thanks for clearing the air. I have seen Farah Qabaas speeches on FB before, he's known Hawiye oday. Noolow inabti.

If you look back at my posts, I've always mentioned my sub clan sexawle but never went any further because I assumed most people on this forum wouldn't know much about Sexawle.

I don't know if you know 'Hangool' on Twitter but he is the only one who's quite well versed on sexawle from what I've seen on social media compared to this forum and others.

Yes my adeer Farah is quite vocal and out there amongst the odayaal.

@CulturedKay your not just a Somali Citizen, you should be eligible for Khalije citizenship ☺
@CulturedKay your not just a Somali Citizen, you should be eligible for Khalije citizenship ☺

The interesting this about my haplogroup is there is a person who appeared as my 4th cousin who had the exactly the same J haplogroup as me.

When we connected I asked about their tribe they said their dad was Yemeni and mum is MJ cumar maxamud. I further inquired about their father's paternal side and said only their paternal grandma was Somali - ogaden but father is from a Proper Yemeni tribe. You can see in the below attachment that she/he is half Yemeni.

That was the only person and another Ethiopian guy who was my 5th cousin who had a J haplogroup.. ALL the Somalis that I saw on my relatives list were E-V32 or another E- group.

Attachments

• 20230215_011020.jpg
    20230215_011020.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 116

Hamdule

J Haplogroup Enthusiast
Good results, love seeing more J haplogroup in the Somali Community :)

Myself i am J haplogroup too, mine has been already determine tho. https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-Y178104/
@CulturedKay no offense but are you sure you are Karanle Hawiye? After the recent scandle of 0.5 minority clans with J haplogroups trying to vandalise the DNA project by claiming other clans you are joining the hype at the wrong time. We don't trust anonymous posters. There are just alot of fans and war is deception. I looked into your previous posts you claim "Reer Balow" which is a Futuh term not a Karanle term, authors are still trying to figure out its context but i know Sixawle are two branches and related through my mother, no Sixawle Karanle ever calls themselves "Reer Balow" but rather their subclans like Talays, Iidfure, Reer Garaad etc. @convincation

Karanle is said to be Hawiye Bah Arab in tradition, i don't know what flavour of Arab it could be but my guess is Argobba, Arabini etc.
Doubt it as she is full karanle on both side of her family.

There isn't enough evidence to link the J haplogroup her half brother carries to anyone, but it could be an early one from the Middle East that came with the religious people who settled in Harair and the surrounding areas for all we know.

She could do Yfull, even though its expensive and takes months to come. As @Psychologist said, i would advice her to do the cladefinder, and then we can somehow interrupt the results. :)

Last edited:
@Mckenzie is ev-32 sacad siciid reer hilowle well you are not 😂😂 you are just those
j-m267 madhiban/tumaal who claim darood
View attachment 254466
View attachment 254468

Get outta here with your goofy self. Always entering conversations that dont concern you. Who asked you?

If I was Madhiban/Yubur/Tumal I would say so with my chest!

You're some insecure loser who hides behind his so called 'haplogroup' and lives by it. Get a life!

You're moving like a little school girl.

Trending